• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 confederaterdnk

confederaterdnk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Im looking to buy the m93r for a year now, and was going to buy the limited edition.  However, they went out of stock, and didnt come back, so i started looking at the regular version.  Now i cant find any!!! Are they ever going to be back?!  What happened anyway?!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postconfederaterdnk, on 14 December 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Im looking to buy the m93r for a year now, and was going to buy the limited edition.  However, they went out of stock, and didnt come back, so i started looking at the regular version.  Now i cant find any!!! Are they ever going to be back?!  What happened anyway?!
Hi Confederaterdnk - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  There have been a number of new releases this year of KWA products from the AKG to the RM4, and ATP Auto.  The manufacturing demands required to release these, and others, coupled with high demand for these products have resulted in some models being out of stock.  The factory will continue to run through it's production schedule and you should see the M93R II again.

Hope this helps.

#3 confederaterdnk

confederaterdnk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Postgcw360, on 14 December 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Hi Confederaterdnk - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  There have been a number of new releases this year of KWA products from the AKG to the RM4, and ATP Auto.  The manufacturing demands required to release these, and others, coupled with high demand for these products have resulted in some models being out of stock.  The factory will continue to run through it's production schedule and you should see the M93R II again.

Hope this helps.
thanks dude. i hope its soon!

#4 confederaterdnk

confederaterdnk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postgcw360, on 14 December 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Hope this helps.

you have a ETA of when? looking to two soon...

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

View Postconfederaterdnk, on 22 December 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

you have a ETA of when? looking to two soon...
I do not but perhaps if you called KWA they might.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M93r

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users