Expected Range From G36C With Small Upgrade.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 killz_2004

killz_2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Wakeskating, Airsoft, Drumming

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

another thing.. they said the screw holes to the gearbox where stripped out.... thats funny when i took it apart once and shipped it back to them in half... that means i never tried to put them back in... so i guess there stating i messed the screws up when i took them out of the gearbox.... funny im an electrician and i used tools all day every day but i somehow damaged these screws. so instead of repairing the gearbox... they put on the ticket that they "recommend repair" . such bad support i dont even know what to say other then how angry i am.

#22 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Let it be known that KWA returns the guns they work on to factory spec.  This explain why the MOSFET was removed.  It's really the only way they can guaranty the repair.

#23 Hunch

Hunch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

View Postkillz_2004, on 14 March 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

another thing.. they said the screw holes to the gearbox where stripped out.... thats funny when i took it apart once and shipped it back to them in half... that means i never tried to put them back in... so i guess there stating i messed the screws up when i took them out of the gearbox.... funny im an electrician and i used tools all day every day but i somehow damaged these screws. so instead of repairing the gearbox... they put on the ticket that they "recommend repair" . such bad support i dont even know what to say other then how angry i am.

It is a bummer that you are going through all this. Out of curiosity, who installed the mosfet? Could they have stripped the gear box?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users