H&k G36C Inner Barrel Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pitchwayne

Pitchwayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(combat, weapons, loadout-customization) Modern Military, video games, basketball, football.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

I recently purchased your KWA H&K G36c. Its good, but the range and accuracy is yet to be desired. So i am looking for solutions. The only ideas i have are for a tight bore, but i dont know what kind to get, or what size. I was looking at 6.01mm but i dont know what length. Also if i get a longer inner barrel  will it even fit the outer barrel or will i need a new one of those.

I was looking also at a barrel extension and dont even know what kind it can use.

What recomendations do you have for fixing the range and accuracy

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

What range are you getting and what is the accuracy at that range?  Heavier BB's are typically a good way to increase both.  What BB's are you using now?

#3 Pitchwayne

Pitchwayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(combat, weapons, loadout-customization) Modern Military, video games, basketball, football.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

nm i ran quite a bit of rounds through it and the hop up got warn in and its accuracy really picked up, its a pretty good accuracy, however the range is still about 80-90 until it really drops, it will reach 80-90 then it pretty much falls down, i use .23grams.

Regardless to the fact that its gotten better i still want a barrel extension but dont know what adaptor to get, what extension, and how to put it on. What can you recomend

Thanks for responding

Oh btw i play mostly in field, but long-range field. most engagments are an average of 100-130 feet, and people camp behing rocks(we play in the mountains) so i really need the range, accuracy is good though and im loving the quality of this gun

Edited by Pitchwayne, 03 January 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostPitchwayne, on 03 January 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

nm i ran quite a bit of rounds through it and the hop up got warn in and its accuracy really picked up, its a pretty good accuracy, however the range is still about 80-90 until it really drops, it will reach 80-90 then it pretty much falls down, i use .23grams.

Regardless to the fact that its gotten better i still want a barrel extension but dont know what adaptor to get, what extension, and how to put it on. What can you recomend

Thanks for responding

Oh btw i play mostly in field, but long-range field. most engagments are an average of 100-130 feet, and people camp behing rocks(we play in the mountains) so i really need the range, accuracy is good though and im loving the quality of this gun
You should be getting beyonf 80-90 feet though.  Have you tried cleaning the bucking?

#5 Pitchwayne

Pitchwayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

if i drop it to .20's it should be better, but still i want a barrel extension

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Postgcw360, on 03 January 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

You should be getting beyonf 80-90 feet though.  Have you tried cleaning the bucking?
Ditto.  I think the extra packing/gear grease your gun is shooting out is rendering your hop up ineffective.  Try cleaning the bucking and inner barrel as gcw recommends.

#7 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostPitchwayne, on 04 January 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

if i drop it to .20's it should be better, but still i want a barrel extension
0.20g bb's will actually be worse for outdoor play.  BB's that are too light are more prone to inaccuracies and lack of range caused by environmental factors such as wind.  If you have a properly cleaned and working hop up system, your best bet would be to use at least a .25 all the way up to .30.

#8 Tork

Tork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Health, guns, cars,combat sports, girls.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

I've been using .28's stock with an 11.1 And Accuracy has been pretty damn good. Lol
ROF is a little depressing though cause it seems like my piston is getting caught twice on the gear. So when I really lay into it they just sort of sink, but semi/short bursts... Gun is pretty nice

#9 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:43 AM

Out of curiosity, what is the c rating and mAh of you battery.

#10 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

View PostTork, on 10 March 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

I've been using .28's stock with an 11.1 And Accuracy has been pretty damn good. Lol
ROF is a little depressing though cause it seems like my piston is getting caught twice on the gear. So when I really lay into it they just sort of sink, but semi/short bursts... Gun is pretty nice
Accuracy does suffer a bit in full auto from continuous rapid cycling.
Why do you think that the piston is getting caught on the sector gear before it fully cycles? How is it behaving?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users