• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jetguy

jetguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

just bought a kwa kp8 compact, to simulate my real life weapon.  While the look and feel of the airsoft gun is very close to my real hk, I wish the force required to pull the slide back was as heavy as my real hk.

I think a stronger recoil spring would do the trick.  anyone know about a replacement spring that is available to simulate a heavier slide pull?

also with the stock spring in place, if i have the slide locked back w/ no magazine in, then insert a loaded magazine in, there is not enough force to chamber an airsoft pellet into the barrel.  if i had a stronger spring this would also fix this problem.
if i pull the slide back and let it fly forward there is no problem w/ chambering a round, and there is no problem with normal gas blowback chambering rounds.

i have been seaching the net for days and the only thing i found was possibly a glock 19 airsoft 150% spring that might work , but i am suspicious that it was being used in a non ns2 version of the kp8 compact.

also uncompany.com sells a ksc version that has a shooters design metal slide and barrel with its system 7 valving (that i think is almost identical to the kwa verion ns2 gun) and uncompany says it has upgraded it w/  -Strengthed Recoil Spring Installed
-Hi-Flow Valve Installed

any help w/ where i could purchase these springs /valves for the kwa kp8 ns2 would be great

thanks for any help

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:04 AM

Looking through the breech, do you have a silver or black nozzle?

View Postjetguy, on Mar 30 2009, 11:34 AM, said:

just bought a kwa kp8 compact, to simulate my real life weapon.  While the look and feel of the airsoft gun is very close to my real hk, I wish the force required to pull the slide back was as heavy as my real hk.

I think a stronger recoil spring would do the trick.  anyone know about a replacement spring that is available to simulate a heavier slide pull?

also with the stock spring in place, if i have the slide locked back w/ no magazine in, then insert a loaded magazine in, there is not enough force to chamber an airsoft pellet into the barrel.  if i had a stronger spring this would also fix this problem.
if i pull the slide back and let it fly forward there is no problem w/ chambering a round, and there is no problem with normal gas blowback chambering rounds.

i have been seaching the net for days and the only thing i found was possibly a glock 19 airsoft 150% spring that might work , but i am suspicious that it was being used in a non ns2 version of the kp8 compact.

also uncompany.com sells a ksc version that has a shooters design metal slide and barrel with its system 7 valving (that i think is almost identical to the kwa verion ns2 gun) and uncompany says it has upgraded it w/  -Strengthed Recoil Spring Installed
-Hi-Flow Valve Installed

any help w/ where i could purchase these springs /valves for the kwa kp8 ns2 would be great

thanks for any help

#3 jetguy

jetguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:37 AM

View PostSpiggy, on Mar 31 2009, 09:04 AM, said:

Looking through the breech, do you have a silver or black nozzle?

Black-ns2

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:29 AM

View Postjetguy, on Mar 31 2009, 10:37 AM, said:

Black-ns2
I'd leave it be then, you're not gonna benefit from those parts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users