• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Soundwave85

Soundwave85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

Would you (KWA) consider making the third generation of the Russian military pistol, the MP-443 Grach aka Yarygin PYa? It would sell very well due to its video game fame. Plus, it is an all around good pistol.

Attached Files

#2 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

I don't know what KWA has in mind, but the airsoft market that have companies focused in the asia and us regions. Just on a hunch, I doubt majority of airsoft companies have much interests unless or until they begin tapping into the European market.

#3 Soundwave85

Soundwave85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

View Postgreatwatermelon, on 20 July 2012 - 01:22 AM, said:

I don't know what KWA has in mind, but the airsoft market that have companies focused in the asia and us regions. Just on a hunch, I doubt majority of airsoft companies have much interests unless or until they begin tapping into the European market.

True, yet this pistol is featured in multiple video games that a very popular in both said regions. There's definitely money to be made, as I have seen that media, especially video games, drive the sales of certain airsoft guns. For example, all of the HK licensed GBB pistols are based on German designs anyways. They sell pretty well. I really think an airsoft version of the Yarygin PYa would fit in nicely with the current lineup. Strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

#4 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

:) Well, it doesn't hurt to give suggestions either. Much appreciated for the noted interest!

#5 Jdwin

Jdwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

A gbb scorpion would be awesome. I think it would complete the russion loadouts.

#6 AtR

AtR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostSoundwave85, on 29 June 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

Would you (KWA) consider making the third generation of the Russian military pistol, the MP-443 Grach aka Yarygin PYa? It would sell very well due to its video game fame. Plus, it is an all around good pistol.

I approve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users