• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ken grant

ken grant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Can anyone tell me the size of the O-ring that you can see on charging valve? I have a couple of mags that are missing the O-ring and it sure is hard to charge them without wasteing gas.

#2 KCPD-Q

KCPD-Q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:45 AM

View Postken grant, on Aug 6 2008, 07:03 PM, said:

Can anyone tell me the size of the O-ring that you can see on charging valve? I have a couple of mags that are missing the O-ring and it sure is hard to charge them without wasteing gas.

I also need a LOT of the o-rings for the magazine fill valve. I have 50 pistols and 125 magazines and have 23 magazines that have no fill valve o-rings. I know I can order in bulk from McMaster-Carr, but need the correct size.  :blink:  :huh:

#3 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

4.75mmOD, 3.75IDx0.8mm thick material

You won't be able to find the correct size on McMaster-Carr

#4 KCPD-Q

KCPD-Q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

View PostSpiggy, on Oct 15 2008, 01:56 PM, said:

4.75mmOD, 3.75IDx0.8mm thick material

You won't be able to find the correct size on McMaster-Carr

Those sizes appear to be for back side of the fill vavle, where it seals into the mag body.... I need the o-ring on the front side of the fill valve where it seals the Green Gas nipple when you refill. Can you provide the correct size and/or the correct o-rings?

#5 KCPD-Q

KCPD-Q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

View PostKCPD-Q, on Oct 23 2008, 04:05 PM, said:

Those sizes appear to be for back side of the fill vavle, where it seals into the mag body.... I need the o-ring on the front side of the fill valve where it seals the Green Gas nipple when you refill. Can you provide the correct size and/or the correct o-rings?

The size I need appears to be 3.30mm OD x 1.15 ID x 1 mm thick (approximately)...

#6 KCPD-Q

KCPD-Q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:06 AM

View PostKCPD-Q, on Oct 23 2008, 04:14 PM, said:

The size I need appears to be 3.30mm OD x 1.15 ID x 1 mm thick (approximately)...

Is this the correct size?? :blink:  :o  :unsure:

#7 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

No need to worry about that missing o-ring, the magazine will still fill fully without it.  In fact, they tend to fill much faster without that o-ring.  This is the case with CAW/Mosquito Molds gas grenades compared to Madbull.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users