3 replies to this topic

#1 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

I just bought the mp9  and a cqb bolt.  With the stock bolt I am shooting 400-410 fps with .2's.  With the CQB bolt I am shooting 285-290 fps with .2's.   I would like to get closer to 350 fps.  If I were to put in the danger works valve in the stock bolt what fps would it drop.   I know my CQB field likes to se the CQB bolt so I was thinking of getting the danger works flute valve and installing it in the CQB bolt.  If it raises it 40-50 over then I will do that.  What is my best option to get closer to 350 fps?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostIcurblud, on 20 May 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

I just bought the mp9  and a cqb bolt.  With the stock bolt I am shooting 400-410 fps with .2's.  With the CQB bolt I am shooting 285-290 fps with .2's.   I would like to get closer to 350 fps.  If I were to put in the danger works valve in the stock bolt what fps would it drop.   I know my CQB field likes to se the CQB bolt so I was thinking of getting the danger works flute valve and installing it in the CQB bolt.  If it raises it 40-50 over then I will do that.  What is my best option to get closer to 350 fps?
My MP9 was at 410 +/- out of the box.  The DWFV dropped it to 338ish.  YMMV.

#3 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for the comment.  I cant believe its been 7 days since i posted that. Thought i would of gotten a respons right away.  Well what i did was, i took the cqb bolt out.  Removed the cqb flute valve.  I then filed it so slightly and then polished with wet sandpaper.  That was done to the sides of the flute valve.  After about 5 attempts i got it .  I now have the cqb bolt shooting 340-350.  Really wasent hard, just took my time and filed slowly and polished the file marks out with the wet sandpaper.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Cool!  Again, sorry for the delay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users