4 replies to this topic

#1 wiht4585

wiht4585

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Hi I have my G36 stock what kind of bbs its better .25g or .30g? I play outdoors most of the time, and are this bbs good Bioval.25g bbs or should I better use KWA perfect bbs? Will this barrel work in my G36 without having to change the cylinder? http://store.kwausa....arrel395mm.aspx
or any other barrel that can anyone recommend without having to change the cylinder.

#2 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

I've found AEGs can differ in what mass BB they "like."  I only shoot biodegradable BBs to cut down on the mess and have had excellent experience with Elite Force BBs in a variety of weights.  You'll need to experiment a bit to see what BBs your G36 likes.  I find 0.28 and 0.30 provide the best range and accuracy but with a lower muzzle velocity.

I prefer dark colors to force me to use the sights rather than rely on the tracer effect of white BBs.

I have the barrel you mention in my RM4.  MV jumped from 300fps to 340fps with 0.28g (decimal twenty eight gram) BBs.  Not sure it will work in a non KM4 type..

-- Chuck

#3 wiht4585

wiht4585

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

View PostChuck S, on 19 March 2014 - 03:20 PM, said:

I've found AEGs can differ in what mass BB they "like."  I only shoot biodegradable BBs to cut down on the mess and have had excellent experience with Elite Force BBs in a variety of weights.  You'll need to experiment a bit to see what BBs your G36 likes.  I find 0.28 and 0.30 provide the best range and accuracy but with a lower muzzle velocity.

I prefer dark colors to force me to use the sights rather than rely on the tracer effect of white BBs.

I have the barrel you mention in my RM4.  MV jumped from 300fps to 340fps with 0.28g (decimal twenty eight gram) BBs.  Not sure it will work in a non KM4 type..

-- Chuck
ok thanks a lot

#4 wiht4585

wiht4585

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

Have anyone use this barrel? Madbull Python VER2 6.03mm 247mm Its better than the stock barrel or should I just use the stock barrel better I don't want to do a downgrade like a did before in my SR10 that I change the sotck barrel for one that was a downgrade from the stock one.

#5 jdl

jdl

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

I replaced my stock g36c with a promethues eg 247 and it shot great.   I have since replaced with a 330mm vfc barrel.   Only reason i did this is because i needed the 247mm in another gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users