6 replies to this topic

#1 Feydakin

Feydakin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hello,

Will KWA be making the short style magazines for these?  I suspect that will make a world of difference to me in the ability to make it smaller and lighter...

#2 MatthewTyson

MatthewTyson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

If you haven't seen the GI video of Tim firing these things on full auto, go watch it.

That should answer your question.

Edited by MatthewTyson, 14 October 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#3 Serov

Serov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft...gas replicas.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

View PostMatthewTyson, on 14 October 2010 - 04:08 PM, said:

If you haven't seen the GI video of Tim firing these things on full auto, go watch it.

That should answer your question.

While it does burn through the magazine quickly, I too would greatly like to have the option to purchase a short magazine. I plan on using mine as a backup to a bolt action replica, and having a shorter magazine in the KMP9R would help make it even more compact so it is out of my way, and to a lesser extent reduce the 'flop' effect. For myself, I would carry a few extra long magazines in a pouch out of the way for later in case 'stuff' gets crazy. :o

Edited by Serov, 14 October 2010 - 09:04 PM.

#4 Feydakin

Feydakin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

I'm fully aware of its rate of fire.  It does come with a semi-auto option though :-P and 30 rounds is more than enough for me. Fully auto is an emergency luxary even with the long mags.

#5 roguesqd

roguesqd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

I would be happy buying any extra magazines at this point.  I don't understand what the holdup is on extra mags.

#6 int3gral

int3gral

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

View Postroguesqd, on 18 October 2010 - 08:34 AM, said:

I would be happy buying any extra magazines at this point.  I don't understand what the holdup is on extra mags.

http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=3477

#7 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

View PostSerov, on 14 October 2010 - 09:01 PM, said:

While it does burn through the magazine quickly, I too would greatly like to have the option to purchase a short magazine. I plan on using mine as a backup to a bolt action replica, and having a shorter magazine in the KMP9R would help make it even more compact so it is out of my way, and to a lesser extent reduce the 'flop' effect. For myself, I would carry a few extra long magazines in a pouch out of the way for later in case 'stuff' gets crazy. :o

That is exactly how I have my MP7 setup. Short mag in gun whe the gun is holstered and 3 long mags in my vest. It works great. I agree,short mags should be available, it is always good to have one or two short mags handy for any SMG.

Edited by Vamp2269, 03 November 2010 - 08:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users