Jump to content


Mp9R - Replacement Parts


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bar

bar

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country:

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:08 AM

I have two KMP9R's that right now have the same issues.

Both have a broken Disconnector and both have the cylinder return springs crushed.

What a mess for a couple of relatively new guns? I thought KWA meant quality? I cleaned them after every game and only use high quality BB's...

Anyways.. i can't seem to find any of these parts and when i do they are never in stock.

How can i get my hands on the following:

1. KMP9 NS2 Series Disconnector (Part No:153) X2
2. KMP9 NS2 Series Cylinder Springs (Part No:199-0114-0087)

I live in Canada so will need to call to order these? Do you still not ship to Canada via the online store?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postbar, on 30 July 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

I have two KMP9R's that right now have the same issues.

Both have a broken Disconnector and both have the cylinder return springs crushed.

What a mess for a couple of relatively new guns? I thought KWA meant quality? I cleaned them after every game and only use high quality BB's...

Anyways.. i can't seem to find any of these parts and when i do they are never in stock.

How can i get my hands on the following:

1. KMP9 NS2 Series Disconnector (Part No:153) X2
2. KMP9 NS2 Series Cylinder Springs (Part No:199-0114-0087)

I live in Canada so will need to call to order these? Do you still not ship to Canada via the online store?

Springs are in stock: http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

I would call directly to see if the disconnected is in stock.

Telephone Numbers:
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

For Questions / Warranty / Order Status / Parts Request / Returns


Service Hours:

  • Monday thru Friday - 8:30am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays - Closed

Address:

  • KWA USA
    18571 E. Gale Ave
    City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
    USA


Hope this helps.

#3 choochoo

choochoo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Not to hijack this thread, but I thought this question is related.
What's the difference between these two cylinder springs?
http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx
and this:
http://store.kwausa....rspringsx2.aspx

are they the same thing?

Edited by choochoo, 01 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.


#4 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

View Postchoochoo, on 01 August 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

Not to hijack this thread, but I thought this question is related.
What's the difference between these two cylinder springs?
http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx
and this:
http://store.kwausa....rspringsx2.aspx

are they the same thing?
Should be the same part unless the page is mis-marked.

#5 choochoo

choochoo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

yeah, it's strange because they have different part numbers and different price.  that's why I asked.

Edited by choochoo, 01 August 2013 - 04:22 PM.


#6 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Postchoochoo, on 01 August 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

yeah, it's strange because they have different part numbers and different price.  that's why I asked.
Let me look into it further an get this a definitive answer.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

This is the correct link: http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

Sorry for any confusion.

#8 choochoo

choochoo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Country:

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

OK, thanks for the confirmation.
But they should change the part number to reflect the one on the diagram.  #87, I believe.
Posted Image

#9 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

Point taken, really!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users