REDARMY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:hockey
    airsoft

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Fairly New ATP. Warrant is void. Does not cycle when trigger is pulled UNLESS I put pressure on the top of the slide. Can anyone explain why this happends and how to fix it. I can post a video if needed.

#2 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

is it shooting the chambered bb? and if you can, make a video of shooting it. would help a ton

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostREDARMY, on 18 August 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

Fairly New ATP. Warrant is void. Does not cycle when trigger is pulled UNLESS I put pressure on the top of the slide. Can anyone explain why this happends and how to fix it. I can post a video if needed.
It could be multiple issues.  My first thought is have you cleaned and re-lubed it recently?

#4 REDARMY

REDARMY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:hockey
    airsoft

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Yea. Its a buddy's gun. I have  built about 3 m17's from the ground up so I if there was an issue I would know what it is. It is very clean and is practically dripping silicone. The gun shoots the bb. Slide doesn't move. Trigger doesn't reset.  I have been really frustrated this gun's recoil buffer, I have been taking it in and out and if come to the conclusion that it's not the issue. It has to do with the outer barrel blocking the slide I believe. I have not had this problem before and that why I am having a hard time diagnosing it. If I simply place my finger on the outer barrel then the gun functions perfectly but when i don't it simply puts out the bb and the slide moves back about 3mm. Occasionally spews out gas.

#5 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hey Redarmy,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your ATP.  We would love to help remedy this issue for you.  Please contact our help desk and we would be glad to help you sort this issue out!

#6 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

just send it in. the wizards at KWA will fix it. lol

#7 musicianairsofter

musicianairsofter

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Airsofting,
    violin,
    my fiance'

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

to me sounds like a hammer assembly problem. pressure on the hammer... i don't know i'd love to look at it XD

#8 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

err.. that's old post.  :blinded:

Thread is :closed:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users