Jump to content


KWA M4A1 stopped shooting


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ur-enation

Ur-enation

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:32 PM

I was playing in a game and was just shooting semi-auto, when my M4 just stopped shooting. It wasn't the battery. The trigger did not feel weird, but it just would not shoot. I called myself out of the game and went to switch guns. I tried a different battery, but my M4 still did not shoot. I took the battery out of the M4 and put in in the replacement gun. It worked fine.
I am totally bummed, because I have not played with another gun, since I bought it months ago.
I have read that some other guys have had similar situations and that had to do with the trigger block.
Do I need to buy a new gearbox? Help!!??

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

You can always send the gun back in for service.

#3 Ur-enation

Ur-enation

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:35 PM

View Postallizard, on Nov 24 2008, 09:10 AM, said:

You can always send the gun back in for service.
Alizard,

Where could I send the gun to? Do I need some kind of authorization? I have had the gun for longer than 45 days.

Thank you,

#4 vic_man4

vic_man4

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Location:Niagara, Ontario, Canada
  • Interests:Airsoft, XBox 360 (GamerTag = CovertMaz), Cars, and HEAVY METAL \m/

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

View PostUr-enation, on Nov 24 2008, 01:35 PM, said:

Alizard,

Where could I send the gun to? Do I need some kind of authorization? I have had the gun for longer than 45 days.

Thank you,

View Postallizard, on Nov 23 2008, 11:07 AM, said:

View Postkawasakizx636, on Nov 21 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

and how much does that cost?
$35 for the labor + parts + shipping.  It's very competitive compare to retail store service.  But you get the KWA guarantee with the latest parts available.  Some retail store will start mix and match with aftermarket parts and will probably sell you the idea their aftermarket parts are better.   I want people to start thinking KWA Service Center like an Toyota or Honda services center.

I was going to use Audi and BMW but we don't have loaner guns.   :lol:

View Postallizard, on Nov 23 2008, 07:48 PM, said:

View PostLt. Tony, on Nov 23 2008, 06:43 PM, said:

That's awesome will you guys do this even if my KWA is out of warranty and I already took my gearbox's virginity?

This service is design for people who's gun is out of warranty.  If you decided to send it in then give us a call and ask for RMA #.
Too lazy to type that out myself, but there it is.

#5 Ur-enation

Ur-enation

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:31 PM

View Postvic_man4, on Nov 24 2008, 04:44 PM, said:

$35 for the labor + parts + shipping.  It's very competitive compare to retail store service.  But you get the KWA guarantee with the latest parts available.  Some retail store will start mix and match with aftermarket parts and will probably sell you the idea their aftermarket parts are better.   I want people to start thinking KWA Service Center like an Toyota or Honda services center.

I was going to use Audi and BMW but we don't have loaner guns.   :lol:




This service is design for people who's gun is out of warranty.  If you decided to send it in then give us a call and ask for RMA #.

Too lazy to type that out myself, but there it is.
Awesome! Thank you.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users