Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the M11A1 part of the forum and was curious about a few things before I go out and decide to purchase one.

So: Does anyone know how long the Mac 11 has had the NS2 system? -And do you guys think KWA has its eyes set on making it have the new Force Velocity system like on the other SMGs, enabling to have a higher fps?

The KWA model I held at my local airsoft store felt like the bottom receiver was metal and the top was some sort of plastic. Are both pieces metal now?

How accurate can it shoot? Can it hit a body-sized target at 50 feet? (I say 50 feet because that's probably the longest engagement distance in CQB- unless you're using an AEG...)

Does the Polar Star Barrel Extension help destroy the hop-up? I'm thinking with all that unnecessary weight on the front, the barrel or something else might chip off.

Thanks for all your help.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

I haven't heard of any planned changes on the M11.
The barrel extension is not so heavy that it will snap your outer barrel so you will be alright.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

FYI, the Force Velocity System is basically the NS2 on a larger scale. So it wouldn't go in the MAC11.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

View Postgcw360, on 19 November 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

FYI, the Force Velocity System is basically the NS2 on a larger scale. So it wouldn't go in the MAC11.
Never knew that!
Thanks dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users