• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 flwalks

flwalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

This gun has been a dream since when I unboxed it, but there is a problem in which the bolt won't go all the way forward. This happens maybe 4 or 5 times when shooting one magazine. I usually carry something like a pencilc and push the bolt forward with the eraser. And every once in a while, when I push the bolt forward it slam fires? Any suggestions.

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Is the gun double feeding or is the bolt just getting stuck? Also, do you lubricate the bolt track and the area around the bolt?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

View Postflwalks, on 31 July 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

This gun has been a dream since when I unboxed it, but there is a problem in which the bolt won't go all the way forward. This happens maybe 4 or 5 times when shooting one magazine. I usually carry something like a pencilc and push the bolt forward with the eraser. And every once in a while, when I push the bolt forward it slam fires? Any suggestions.
I would try stretching part #162 (disconnected spring).  Use a flat screw driver and give a little stretch.  Not much is needed. Let us know if that helps.

#4 flwalks

flwalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Ive stretched it a little but I am afraid to overstrech it. The thing does not double feed and I have lubed it up. Im just wondering how far I will have to stretch it.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

View Postflwalks, on 11 August 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Ive stretched it a little but I am afraid to overstrech it. The thing does not double feed and I have lubed it up. Im just wondering how far I will have to stretch it.
1/8" - 3/16" is about how much I stretched mine.

#6 flwalks

flwalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

How has it working since you have stretched it out? The quality of the gun made me buy the USP Tactical which has been flawless. knock on wood.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

View Postflwalks, on 12 August 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

How has it working since you have stretched it out? The quality of the gun made me buy the USP Tactical which has been flawless. knock on wood.
Flawlessly in my case and that of several others I have repaired over time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users