2 replies to this topic

#1 TacSports

TacSports

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Cars, Fire Fighting

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

I was at Op Irene this past weekend and drooled over the FPG several times before being lured in by 10% off. After cleaning the packing grease and lubing with small ammounts of silcone oil, I chronoed the FPG. I found it to have an average of ~300 FPS. This was with a room temp mag, on semi auto, and firing about every 5 seconds. I would like to increase the FPS to 350 or so and increase the accuracy as well. Any ideas?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

How warm is it inside? What type of propellant are you using? What type of ammo?

turn the hopup off, give the barrel a good wipe.  As the hopup breaks in the accuracy should improve.

#3 hjimmy1128

hjimmy1128

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

View PostTacSports, on 02 November 2010 - 12:02 PM, said:

I was at Op Irene this past weekend and drooled over the FPG several times before being lured in by 10% off. After cleaning the packing grease and lubing with small ammounts of silcone oil, I chronoed the FPG. I found it to have an average of ~300 FPS. This was with a room temp mag, on semi auto, and firing about every 5 seconds. I would like to increase the FPS to 350 or so and increase the accuracy as well. Any ideas?

NO!!!!!!! 300FPS only?!?!
I do not want to hear this!!!
please update the information once you have broken it in.
thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users