7 replies to this topic

#1 Jawz

Jawz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:36 AM

I hope one of the KWA staff members can answer this question.

I just received my M4/M16 handgrip from the KWA Pro Shop today and was disappointed to see that it does not seem to be the 2009 model, which has the reinforced metal nuts as depicted here:

Posted Image
(The Relentless Pursuit to Outperform)

I was hoping to get the latest model (after all it's already June), and that was the reason for me in the first place to order directly from the Pro Shop.

So when are the new models coming in then?

Jawz

#2 707tanman

707tanman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

Order a Guarder or G&P or G&G or KA or Dboys or Magpul or VFC or one of the other countless brands that do this.

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

View Post707tanman, on Jun 21 2009, 09:30 PM, said:

Order a Guarder or G&P or G&G or KA or Dboys or Magpul or VFC or one of the other countless brands that do this.
Well, your suggestion came too late  :P -- I would have done that if I had known that they only carried the old model...

Jawz

#4 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

09 models aren't out yet.  Didn't you read other thread?

#5 Jawz

Jawz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

View PostShogo, on Jun 22 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

09 models aren't out yet.  Didn't you read other thread?
Believe me, if I had this info, I wouldn't have asked ;).

Jawz

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

Hey Jaws, look at it this way, if the screws are not stripped,  who cares?  Granted I felt the same way when mine came.  MY G&G HAD THE UPGRADED GRIP.  Ok, the new KWA grips offsets that.  But really, you know that as long as the screws are not stripped and the motor at the right height...well I guess it's ok.  Just wait, the Pro-Shop will have the upgraded grip before you know it!  Yes, you will need to buy it, but it will be less than most of the after market stuff.

Edited by gcw360, 22 June 2009 - 10:06 PM.

#7 Jawz

Jawz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

View Postgcw360, on Jun 22 2009, 11:06 PM, said:

Hey Jaws, look at it this way, if the screws are not stripped,  who cares?  Granted I felt the same way when mine came.  MY G&G HAD THE UPGRADED GRIP.  Ok, the new KWA grips offsets that.  But really, you know that as long as the screws are not stripped and the motor at the right height...well I guess it's ok.  Just wait, the Pro-Shop will have the upgraded grip before you know it!  Yes, you will need to buy it, but it will be less than most of the after market stuff.
You're absolutely right about the stripped screw holes -- and I agree with you.  Unfortunately, they *did* strip *LOL*.  That's why I wanted something durable, especially since I know I will constantly tinker around with the gearbox (well, you know how that is ;)).

So for now, I will just use the new handgrip until that one strips, too. :huh:

Jawz

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:20 AM

View PostJawz, on Jun 23 2009, 11:49 AM, said:

You're absolutely right about the stripped screw holes -- and I agree with you.  Unfortunately, they *did* strip *LOL*.  That's why I wanted something durable, especially since I know I will constantly tinker around with the gearbox (well, you know how that is ;)).

Jawz

That's one of the main reasons I put the MAGPUL MOE Grip on mine.  Better screws and doesn't need a spacer.

View PostJawz, on Jun 23 2009, 11:49 AM, said:

Jawz

That's one of the main reasons I put the MAGPUL MOE Grip on mine.  Better screws and doesn't need a spacer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users