• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maruipro

maruipro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:52 PM

Im thinking of buying this pistol but i was wondering if there are any problems that it has.
Is there anything that can go wrong with it?
Also, can i use a metal outer barrel to replace the plastic one??
and is there any tightbores out yet?? or can any work

#2 Starkweather

Starkweather

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore punk, Airsoft, Video Games, Laughter, and much much more....

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:02 AM

I've had one since Christmas. It's a very solid gun, when you pick it up and rack the slide you know you've got a quality piece of hardware. The problems I've had are with the magazine. The spring loaded nub that holds the bottom cover on snapped off, and the metal piece that runs along the side of the bb follower on the side...whatever you call it.... the top part snapped off, I don't even know what it was. It still trips the slide lock so whatever it was must not have been important, but those are my gripes. The gun itself is great.

#3 Starkweather

Starkweather

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore punk, Airsoft, Video Games, Laughter, and much much more....

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

Well apparently whatever  those parts were that broke  were pretty important. It's a beautiful day here and I wanted to go shoot. My mag just completely cracked and split. I'm pretty upset about this because the gun is practically brand new. It shoots like a dream but this magazine... I don't know I mean the thing LOOKS tough as nails, but after those little bits broke and I just loaded my mag, the whole BB well just split in two.

#4 maruipro

maruipro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

wow, i hope that doesnt happen to mine.
I just got mine today but it only shoots at 300FPS with .2
Is this normal? how fast does ur shoot?

#5 Starkweather

Starkweather

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

First of all 300 FPS is FINE! But no, it will shoot around 320-350 depending on temperature.. Blasted right clean through a coke can using the PMC. Where do you live? Is it cold out? That makes a BIG difference with gas guns! Sadly I can't shoot mine anymore until I can replace the mag. Very angry about that.

#6 YoYo

YoYo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

View PostStarkweather, on Mar 16 2009, 06:56 PM, said:

First of all 300 FPS is FINE! But no, it will shoot around 320-350 depending on temperature.. Blasted right clean through a coke can using the PMC. Where do you live? Is it cold out? That makes a BIG difference with gas guns! Sadly I can't shoot mine anymore until I can replace the mag. Very angry about that.

Is it still under warranty?

Maybe KWA can help you out.

#7 Starkweather

Starkweather

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

No the gun is older than 45 days. Just hasnt been used that much. I will contact them and see what they say but i cant imagine they'd hook me up, its out of warranty.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

View Postmaruipro, on Mar 16 2009, 06:00 PM, said:

wow, i hope that doesnt happen to mine.
I just got mine today but it only shoots at 300FPS with .2
Is this normal? how fast does ur shoot?
clean out some of the packing oil throughout the gun with a clean cotton cloth, use the included oil sparingly in the slide rails and rack the crap out of it.  

about 10,000 rounds in, you can rack the slide by just looking at it.  SMOOTH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users