#1 biggy513

biggy513

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:CARS, Friends, Sports, Airsoft, and just having a good time

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

My AEG seems to be having trouble shooting. When i fire the rife everything seems to be working fine then all the sudden it seems like the gearbox locks up. This all happens with a pretty fresh battery in as well.When it locks up i have to take another battery fresh off the charger to get it unstuck then in a number of shots it begins to do the same thing.These are the same batteries I've used in the gun since day one and never had this problem...

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

View Postbiggy513, on 03 July 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

My AEG seems to be having trouble shooting. When i fire the rife everything seems to be working fine then all the sudden it seems like the gearbox locks up. This all happens with a pretty fresh battery in as well.When it locks up i have to take another battery fresh off the charger to get it unstuck then in a number of shots it begins to do the same thing.These are the same batteries I've used in the gun since day one and never had this problem...
What type of batteries and they and how old are they?  My first though is it's time for new batteries.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

What kind of batteries are you using and how long have you had them? Also what type of charger are you using?

View Postgcw360, on 03 July 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

What type of batteries and they and how old are they?  My first though is it's time for new batteries.

You beat me to it. LOL

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 03 July 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

What kind of batteries are you using and how long have you had them? Also what type of charger are you using?

You beat me to it. LOL
Just saw that...it's like IP Chat! Lol.  We have the same thought though....

#5 biggy513

biggy513

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:CARS, Friends, Sports, Airsoft, and just having a good time

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

New batteries...seems simple enough, but anyways they are Tenergy 1600mah. Age haha a few years i guess. The base gun is a KWA sr5. I got it the year it came out and the batteries at the same time

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postbiggy513, on 03 July 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

New batteries...seems simple enough, but anyways they are Tenergy 1600mah. Age haha a few years i guess. The base gun is a KWA sr5. I got it the year it came out and the batteries at the same time
Ok, so like 3+ years...Get new batteries!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users