12 replies to this topic

#1 Hibiki

Hibiki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:42 AM

Personally, there are few upgrades/accessories that I would like to see for this amazing little gun.

In order to take advantage of the already impressive accuracy, I'd love to see a tight-bore barrel, and perhaps some kind of hop-up upgrade that would allow for easier, more minute adjustments.

I'd also like a short 20rd magazine or two if KWA decides to make them. KSC currently makes some, but they're actually more expensive than the 40rd maxazines.

I wonder if any of these might become realities in the near future?

What do you all think? Any upgrades in particular that you would like to see?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

[quote name='Hibiki' date='06 December 2009 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1260117775' post='15309']
Personally, there are few upgrades/accessories that I would like to see for this amazing little gun.

In order to take advantage of the already impressive accuracy, I'd love to see a tight-bore barrel, and perhaps some kind of hop-up upgrade that would allow for easier, more minute adjustments.

I'd also like a short 20rd magazine or two if KWA decides to make them. KSC currently makes some, but they're actually more expensive than the 40rd maxazines.

I wonder if any of these might become realities in the near future?

What do you all think? Any upgrades in particular that you would like to see?
[/quote]

According to Radix, there will be a multi-stage upgrade kit. [Quote) "Upgrading to a TB barrel is just one" of the options. "The most significant of the multi-stage kits is the HPV [high-power velocity] bolt. With just the HPV installed, (an) LE trainer easily chronos at 430 FPS with .20. :) The multi-stage kits including the HPV will be available early next year. These are genuine KWA upgrade parts not made by 3rd party vendors." Are those the kind of upgrades you are looking for? :gun:

#3 Hibiki

Hibiki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

[quote name='gcw360' date='06 December 2009 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1260155668' post='15331']
According to Radix, there will be a multi-stage upgrade kit. [Quote) "Upgrading to a TB barrel is just one" of the options. "The most significant of the multi-stage kits is the HPV [high-power velocity] bolt. With just the HPV installed, (an) LE trainer easily chronos at 430 FPS with .20. :) The multi-stage kits including the HPV will be available early next year. These are genuine KWA upgrade parts not made by 3rd party vendors." Are those the kind of upgrades you are looking for? :gun:
[/quote]

Most certainly :)

I'm quite excited now! With a TBB, that HPV, and an RA TECH NPAS to dial the FPS to whatever is suitable for the situation, you should have an incredibly versatile gun! I'm not too interested in increasing the FPS (at least, not by much), but having the option to do so, and a more efficient bolt, sounds like it could come quite in handy for winter games.

I suppose all there is to do for the moment is to wait in anticipation :D

Edit: Now that I think of it, would the HPV and the RA Tech NPAS even be compatible? Or do they wind up replacing the same parts?

Edited by Hibiki, 06 December 2009 - 11:19 PM.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

When you put a long inner barrel for a GAS gun.  FPS will increase.  It's guarantee because compressed gas expand outward.  Unlike AEGs that only push air.

#5 mechwar420

mechwar420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

I've got a quick question about the RA Tech NPAS for MP7 Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle Series.  How exactly would this work with the gun?
Also how soon would it be before we start seeing parts in the ProShop and aftermarket parts?
http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=6080

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

View Postmechwar420, on 09 December 2009 - 03:17 PM, said:

I've got a quick question about the RA Tech NPAS for MP7 Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle Series.  How exactly would this work with the gun?
Also how soon would it be before we start seeing parts in the ProShop and aftermarket parts?
http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=6080
Have you seen the youtube video showing the install and operation in an MP7?  Here it is if you haven't:

:gun:

#7 mechwar420

mechwar420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

Had not seen the video til now.  Thank you for the information.  I had seen the other videos for the scar and the m4, but not the mp7.

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:46 PM

View Postmechwar420, on 09 December 2009 - 04:43 PM, said:

Had not seen the video til now.  Thank you for the information.  I had seen the other videos for the scar and the m4, but not the mp7.
Your welcome and thank you  ;)

#9 4ss4ssin

4ss4ssin

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:23 PM

I would like a Silencer adapter and Silencer and a tightbore longer barrel other than that I am fine with the MP7. Check out my youtube: youtube.com/danph77

#10 guitartilldeath

guitartilldeath

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:10 PM

View Postallizard, on 07 December 2009 - 04:41 PM, said:

When you put a long inner barrel for a GAS gun.  FPS will increase.  It's guarantee because compressed gas expand outward.  Unlike AEGs that only push air.

Hey allizard, Do you know if I could just stick a prometheus barrel in the MP7 (like a 300mm lenth or so) with a mock [barrel extension] over the end? or do I have to get a special kind of tight bore? and Prometheus or EDGI barrel?

#11 galactica

galactica

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:37 AM

You can't just put any old barrel in.  EDGI have seemingly made one, and a KM M93r barrel can be made to fit.

#12 guitartilldeath

guitartilldeath

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

k , shoot. I want to bring my barrel out to 300-315 mm, any suggestions?

Edited by guitartilldeath, 19 February 2010 - 04:35 PM.

#13 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

EDGI is planning to make some extended inner barrel for MP7.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users