4 replies to this topic

#1 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hey guys. I went to the US Airsoft Expo today and had a good time. The overall main reason i went, was to see the kwa booth. I got to meet Allen and Scott. I got to shoot most of the new prototypes, and then some. The prototypes i shot, were the lm4, rm4, and the akg. I must say, the lm4 is pretty sick. Like i said, i shot the rm4 too. It almost felt like the rm4 (erg) had more recoil then the actual lm4 (gas). The akg was cool, it was running low on gas, but was still awesome. I also shot the fpg and mp9 for the first time. The Kriss Vector was there, but was not able to be shot. It still felt amazing just holding it. Allen and Scott gave information on everything kwa.

Allen, I told you that i have 4 kwa's down at the moment. I told you i keep having the urge to buy more from you guys even though i have had bad luck with you guys. Then i jokingly asked you whats wrong with me/ why do i keep buying from you guys. I think today answered that question. You guys were all about serving the customer and all about making the customer leave in a good mood and have positive reflections on your company. You allowed people to not only hold the new guns, but to shoot them. You guys didn't care that you had a stalker just watching you with the prototypes the whole day (me). The overall fact that you guys come from California all the way to the midwest for nothing other than showing off new guns to the community is remarkable. You came there not to sell anything or make any money, just showing off the newest thing. Another reason i buy from you is the awesome guns that i tested. They were so cool. You guys were also giving out free stuff. Put all this stuff together and you have, KWA. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't another manufacture at the expo that was doing these.

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

I wish I could've attended this expo, it sounds great haha. KWA is a great company and what really differentiates them from the other companies on the market is their customer service and public relations. I haven't had the privilege to meet Scott but Allen is a great guy as Im sure you now know. I hope they keep coming out to the east!

#3 Midgetnamedgordo

Midgetnamedgordo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

"Now that's kwality!" Aaron Brown :rofl1: lol

Edited by Midgetnamedgordo, 04 June 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#4 Guest_Rumble_*

Guest_Rumble_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

@ Bravo6

Thanks man.  We had a great time in Ohio.   It was good to meet so many new people and everyone was so friendly.   We will look forward to seeing you out there again!

#5 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostMidgetnamedgordo, on 04 June 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

"Now that's kwality!" Aaron Brown :rofl1: lol
:tsuki:  What can I say... Im just too much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: info, kwa, background, rm4, lm4, fpg, mp9, us, airsoft, expo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users