3 replies to this topic

#1 cav.

cav.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hi guys,

Im not sure why, but all 4 of my mags sometimes only loads the first bb, and then the spring thingy on the bottom get's stuck and I'd have to take out mag, press the button in order for it to load the next BB's. Not sure what's going on and just wondering if anyone had that problem, and if so how did you remedy this?

Cheers!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

View Postcav., on 30 April 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Im not sure why, but all 4 of my mags sometimes only loads the first bb, and then the spring thingy on the bottom get's stuck and I'd have to take out mag, press the button in order for it to load the next BB's. Not sure what's going on and just wondering if anyone had that problem, and if so how did you remedy this?

Cheers!
Yes, you have a BB or two too many in the mag.  The action of the nozzle at the end of the cylinder can force the BB's down thus locking the BB follower at the bottom.

#3 cav.

cav.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

View Postgcw360, on 01 May 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

Yes, you have a BB or two too many in the mag.  The action of the nozzle at the end of the cylinder can force the BB's down thus locking the BB follower at the bottom.
You're always the quickest to reply gcw360! Thanks, maybe it is...since I use a bb loader. I will try it manually and see what happens :)

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

View Postcav., on 01 May 2014 - 06:38 AM, said:

You're always the quickest to reply gcw360! Thanks, maybe it is...since I use a bb loader. I will try it manually and see what happens :)
My pleasure!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users