• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pirate

pirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hey guys. So I recently agreed to try and fix a friends old KWA M18.  (cereal # 911 US)
The gun had a ton of problems, however 70% of them should be fixed with an upgraded recoil spring & guide rod and a guarder metal mag catch. The only problem is the gun shoots full auto in semi, and doesn't shoot full auto when the selector switch is on the full auto slot. I've determined that the problem is found with parts 260 and 261. The bad part is that I can't find these parts anywhere. The only place that even listed them was redwolf, and they were out of stock.

So I was wondering, do any of you guys know of a place where I could get these parts? Id prefer not buying a parts pistol, since it's more that likely the same parts will be broken in it as in the one I'm working on. Also, I don't want to spend $50+ on parts.

Thanks for the help.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postpirate, on 30 December 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Hey guys. So I recently agreed to try and fix a friends old KWA M18.  (cereal # 911 US)
The gun had a ton of problems, however 70% of them should be fixed with an upgraded recoil spring & guide rod and a guarder metal mag catch. The only problem is the gun shoots full auto in semi, and doesn't shoot full auto when the selector switch is on the full auto slot. I've determined that the problem is found with parts 260 and 261. The bad part is that I can't find these parts anywhere. The only place that even listed them was redwolf, and they were out of stock.

So I was wondering, do any of you guys know of a place where I could get these parts? Id prefer not buying a parts pistol, since it's more that likely the same parts will be broken in it as in the one I'm working on. Also, I don't want to spend $50+ on parts.

Thanks for the help.
I would call KWA to see if they have them in stock.  626-581-1777 M-F 8:30-5:30 PST closed weekends and holidays.

#3 pirate

pirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Great, thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users