• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 islandgyros

islandgyros

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Restaurants, energy healing/channeling, peace, spirituality.

Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

Is there a real gun the kp45(ns2) is based on?

just got mine yesterday, really beautiful gun, desert tan two tone. How durable is the gun? the barrel is Plastic? but I assume i dont have to worry about it cracking after a while?
what problems have people had with the gun as far as wear and tear?
thanks all. i am impressed though , this is really a beautiful gun.

Edited by islandgyros, 05 June 2009 - 08:19 PM.

#2 Linnear

Linnear

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:PC gamer mostly FPS.
    Left4Dead find me on Steam... Linnear
    Huge Magpul Whore.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

View Postislandgyros, on Jun 5 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

Is there a real gun the kp45(ns2) is based on?

just got mine yesterday, really beautiful gun, desert tan two tone. How durable is the gun? the barrel is Plastic? but I assume i dont have to worry about it cracking after a while?
what problems have people had with the gun as far as wear and tear?
thanks all. i am impressed though , this is really a beautiful gun.

the KP45 is a HK USP. the KP8 is the USP compact. i have both handguns in airsoft and real steel and KWA did a great job. their KP's are almost exact copies of the real HK's.
the M9 PTP is an exact copy too. in fact i've accidently grabbed my airsoft gun thinking it was the real one more than once.

Edited by Linnear, 07 June 2009 - 11:33 PM.

#3 islandgyros

islandgyros

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Restaurants, energy healing/channeling, peace, spirituality.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

View PostLinnear, on Jun 7 2009, 08:53 AM, said:

the KP45 is a HK USP. the KP8 is the USP compact. i have both handguns in airsoft and real steel and KWA did a great job. their KP8's are almost exact copies of the real HK's.
the M9 PTP is an exact copy too. in fact i've accidently grabbed my airsoft gun thinking it was the real one more than once.

thats great :)  I used the usp 45 at a game yestrday, its a beautiful gun, accurate, its such a good gun im scared to use it very often so I dont wear it down or break anything, ive got my eye on a ptp next time though, id like a handgun that feels like the real thing.

Edited by islandgyros, 08 June 2009 - 01:51 AM.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

A lot of people question why the barrel is plastic.  First, it's Polymer that's a bit stronger than regular plastic.  Two, the barrel helped the slide cycle better and faster. Third, it's scratch resistance.

We've been selling these type of barrel design for over a year and we have not receive a single report that the barrel breaks.

#5 islandgyros

islandgyros

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

View Postallizard, on Jun 10 2009, 02:40 PM, said:

A lot of people question why the barrel is plastic.  First, it's Polymer that's a bit stronger than regular plastic.  Two, the barrel helped the slide cycle better and faster. Third, it's scratch resistance.

We've been selling these type of barrel design for over a year and we have not receive a single report that the barrel breaks.

That makes me feel secure:) thanks allizard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users