15 replies to this topic

#1 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

Hi all,

I visited the Pro Shop but apparently no spare parts are currently available for the Kmp9 :(

Any idea at KWA's when parts will be offered for sale? I desperately need to get a replacement upper receiver...

Thanks in advance for your answer!

TMPer

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

Welcome to the KWA forums.

You may want to call the proshop for parts that are not listed. But I am not sure if an entire upper is something that the proshop would carry................

#3 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

What problems are you experiencing with your KMP9 that make you need a full upper? Just curious haha

#4 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 28 March 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Welcome to the KWA forums.

You may want to call the proshop for parts that are not listed. But I am not sure if an entire upper is something that the proshop would carry................

Thanks niko_gpsy!

I forgot to say that I am located in France and that calling Proshop might not be an option for me... and I was not able to find an online contact form or an email address.

Also, I already got in touch with the KWA importer here in France but that part is not available here and they have no idea when -and if- it might be. Since I have a couple friends in the US -I lived there for some times- I thought I might have that part ordered from KWA USA and shipped to me here in France.

Edited by TMPer, 28 March 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#5 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

View Postaaps59, on 28 March 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

What problems are you experiencing with your KMP9 that make you need a full upper? Just curious haha

Hello aaps59!

Nothing wrong with a KMP9 since I do not own one! However, I have a TMP with the back of the upper receiver that's broken -unfortunately a common problem- and the KMP9's upper receiver appears to be a direct replacement for the TMP's.

#6 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostTMPer, on 28 March 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Hello aaps59!

Nothing wrong with a KMP9 since I do not own one! However, I have a TMP with the back of the upper receiver that's broken -unfortunately a common problem- and the KMP9's upper receiver appears to be a direct replacement for the TMP's.

You referring to the real steel TMP? I don't know if Id recommend a replica upper for a RS haha

#7 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

View Postaaps59, on 28 March 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

You referring to the real steel TMP? I don't know if Id recommend a replica upper for a RS haha

Nope, I'm referring to the KSC TMP airsoft SMG of course !!

#8 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

View PostTMPer, on 30 March 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

Nope, I'm referring to the KSC TMP airsoft SMG of course !!
haha thank god. I would imagine it would work though yes.

#9 vilerk

vilerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

KWA upper receiver indeed works.  Here's a pic of my KSC I sold recently.

Posted Image

#10 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Very nice, did you sell it as a KSC with the KWA upper or a KWA KMP9? haha

#11 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

The worn, wear and tear look of the magazine looks awesome.

#12 vilerk

vilerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

It was sold as a KSC with KWA upper, I kept the Steyr trademarked upper for my KMP9R and the outer barrel, to create a modernized SPP.  

And the magazine actually looks that way because the outer casing is blued steel.

I hope KWA sells lower receivers separately, I was hoping to get an integrated foregrip version to make a "TMP".

#13 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

View Postvilerk, on 30 March 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

KWA upper receiver indeed works. Here's a pic of my KSC I sold recently. Posted Image

Hello vilerk,

I remember seeing your ad for this TMP/MP9 which is when I learned about the compatibility of the MP9's upper receiver with the older KSC TMP, and I thank you for it!

#14 TMPer

TMPer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

As I believe this forum is dully monitored by the KWA team, I would really appreciate to hear from them!

While I have a few ideas on how to fix my TMP's upper receiver, for the time being it is completely useless so I rermain highly interested in obtaining a MP9's upper. And I don't have the cash -nor the will- to buy a MP9.

Anyone from KWA cares to comment? :)

#15 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostTMPer, on 04 April 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

As I believe this forum is dully monitored by the KWA team, I would really appreciate to hear from them!

While I have a few ideas on how to fix my TMP's upper receiver, for the time being it is completely useless so I rermain highly interested in obtaining a MP9's upper. And I don't have the cash -nor the will- to buy a MP9.

Anyone from KWA cares to comment? :)
Please don't think that we are ignoring your posts.  The only one that can give you a definite answer is xkingsizex our customer service manager, however, please understand that most of the KWA staff's time have been devoted to the release of the new product lines and they have not been able to spend much time if at all on the forums lately.  They are all working feverishly to meet certain deadlines.  But my original response still stands.  Only way to find the definite answers to your question would be is to contact KWA customer service directly.

#16 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

We do not currently carry the KMP9 upper for our Pro Shop. Sorry for the inconvenience...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users