Jump to content


youtube links


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:34 PM

I made a couple of videos about the M9 and would like to know if it is ok to share the links here. Not sure if I would brake any rules.

thx
Leo

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:18 PM

View Postlpesce, on Jul 2 2008, 12:34 AM, said:

I made a couple of videos about the M9 and would like to know if it is ok to share the links here. Not sure if I would brake any rules.

thx
Leo

As long as they are technically related and not offensive. :)

#3 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:33 AM

View PostRadix, on Jul 2 2008, 03:18 PM, said:

As long as they are technically related and not offensive. :)


:D

Very technical (I think) and definitively not offensive.

The first one is about a trick I found out while comparing the M9 v1 and the PTP:



The second is an installation procedure of the G&G outer barrel with threads and a suppressor.



These were my very first videos, so they show how awkward I am; I am also not very technical yet in the terms of the various handgun components. But I am learning.

Let me know what you all think

Cheers
Leo

#4 Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Location:San Francisco, CA

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:03 AM

View Postlpesce, on Jul 3 2008, 02:33 AM, said:

:D

Very technical (I think) and definitively not offensive.

The first one is about a trick I found out while comparing the M9 v1 and the PTP:



The second is an installation procedure of the G&G outer barrel with threads and a suppressor.



These were my very first videos, so they show how awkward I am; I am also not very technical yet in the terms of the various handgun components. But I am learning.

Let me know what you all think

Cheers
Leo

Hey, I came across your videos yesterday and commented.  Thanks for posting!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users