Jump to content


Mag Question


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 elite

elite

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

it could be a marui but it doesnt have the marui logo in the far right corner or the same chinese lettering as my box had.

#22 brooklyn468

brooklyn468

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:42 PM

View Postelite, on Sep 18 2008, 08:33 PM, said:

it could be a marui but it doesnt have the marui logo in the far right corner or the same chinese lettering as my box had.

Nah... I wouldn't expect a Marui to break, just like that.

#23 vic_man4

vic_man4

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Location:Niagara, Ontario, Canada
  • Interests:Airsoft, XBox 360 (GamerTag = CovertMaz), Cars, and HEAVY METAL \m/

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

View Postbrooklyn468, on Sep 18 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

Nah... I wouldn't expect a Marui to break, just like that.

Nor would I expect a KWA to do the same either. But apparently it did.

#24 brooklyn468

brooklyn468

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

View Postvic_man4, on Sep 18 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

Nor would I expect a KWA to do the same either. But apparently it did.

Good point...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users