• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 phil19

phil19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

I have owned my KWA M19 for almost a year now. I ordered a KSC slide and outer barral and stronger recoil spring. And when I fire the wepon I have to manually pull the slide back to get another round into the chamber and that moves the trigger back into place. I have no clue what is wrong ,I do not think it is the mags. Could someone please help me!!

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

Is this problem with the new parts or the original KWA parts?

#3 phil19

phil19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:16 AM

View PostRadix, on Aug 1 2008, 06:22 PM, said:

Is this problem with the new parts or the original KWA parts?

I just put the "stock" slide and outter barrle on and the same problem happened.

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:42 AM

View Postphil19, on Aug 2 2008, 10:16 AM, said:

I just put the "stock" slide and outter barrle on and the same problem happened.

Did this happen before you install the KSC parts?

#5 phil19

phil19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

View PostRadix, on Aug 4 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

Did this happen before you install the KSC parts?

No. But sometimes the chamber cylinder would not go back into place and the slide would stay back.

#6 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

Something is preventing the slide from blowing back after the first shot.  It could be the spring guide.  Try reassembling the recoil spring guide and making sure there's no bind.

#7 phil19

phil19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:42 PM

The recoil spring is fine no bends and is lubed good. I think it might be the blowback chambor. I took some pics of it.

http://s282.photobuc...nt=P8100254.jpg

http://s282.photobuc...nt=P8100253.jpg

Hope that it helps because i really want this wepon to work again.

#8 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:20 AM

Several of us here are stumped.  From your pictures, the blow-back assembly look ok, there are no visible defects or damages.  The only other possibility we can come up with is the fitting on the slide.  Make sure the blow-back assembly is sitting flush with the slide.  If the blow-back assembly is completely seated, it will prevent the slide from cycling.

Sorry, it is hard to diagnose your particular problem over the internet.  I would suggest having a airsmith take a look at your gun and give you some advice.

#9 phil19

phil19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

Ok thank you for your time.

But today I saw that the 2 springs part number 23 were both bent. I think i am just going to buy a compleatly new blowback system. Does youre PRO shop have the whole thing not just the individual parts?

#10 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

Sorry, the blow-back system is not sold as a complete assembly.  You'll have to add them up individually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users