Jump to content


Kwa G36c fps drop


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Location:here :D
  • Interests:airsoft DUH, guitar, Jesus, video games, sports...etc

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

View PostRadix, on Feb 16 2009, 08:03 AM, said:

Umm ... remember who gave you that KG36C?  <_<  

In all honesty, the KG36C is a great weapon, it just does not fit my playing style. :)

Does your playing style include using an inferior weapon?  :lol:  ha ha

IMO, only thing superior about an M4 is barrel length, but that's solved with a G36K.  :D ha ha

#22 bandshark

bandshark

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location: CA

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:19 PM

     My favorite thing with the KG36c compared to the Armalites (besides weight) is the hop up doesn't have to be constantly readjusted.

#23 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

View PostStealthmaster14, on Feb 16 2009, 06:37 PM, said:

Does your playing style include using an inferior weapon?  :lol:  ha ha

IMO, only thing superior about an M4 is barrel length, but that's solved with a G36K.  :D ha ha

M4 does have it's advantage.  Not to mention there are bazillions of after market parts for custom build. You don't get that much with G36 series.

#24 bandshark

bandshark

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location: CA

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:16 AM

View Postallizard, on Feb 17 2009, 10:16 PM, said:

M4 does have it's advantage.  Not to mention there are bazillions of after market parts for custom build. You don't get that much with G36 series.


    A spouse may consider aftermarket parts a disadvantage  :lol: .

#25 Stealthmaster14

Stealthmaster14

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Location:here :D
  • Interests:airsoft DUH, guitar, Jesus, video games, sports...etc

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

Ha ha ha yeah.  

If she asks, "Why do you need all those guns?"  Just reply, "Why do you need all those shoes?"  If she doesn't do shoes, clothes.  If not clothes, you're screwed ha ha

I've used an M4 in a game, wasn't my thing.  I prefer the G36K much more because it is more comfortable (IMO) and I love how it is ambidextrous.  (even though I'm a righty)

Edited by Stealthmaster14, 18 February 2009 - 09:09 AM.


#26 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:51 AM

View PostStealthmaster14, on Feb 18 2009, 09:09 AM, said:

If she asks, "Why do you need all those guns?"  Just reply, "Why do you need all those shoes?"  If she doesn't do shoes, clothes.  If not clothes, you're screwed ha ha

Handbags will work on my wife.  On the other hand, she's got a lot more scrap booking gadgets then I do.  Just want to give you guys some ideas.... hahahah  :lol:

#27 Sgt12Cougar

Sgt12Cougar

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:WA
  • Interests:Girls<br />Airsoft

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:26 AM

View PostStealthmaster14, on Feb 18 2009, 09:09 AM, said:

I've used an M4 in a game, wasn't my thing.  I prefer the G36K much more because it is more comfortable (IMO) and I love how it is ambidextrous.  (even though I'm a righty)

Yeah I am a lefty and I love how I can use my G36C without problems or slowing down. The M4 on the other hand...I mean it is comfortable and extremely customizable...but it is downright hard to reload and switch modes for me.  :unsure:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users