414 replies to this topic

#21 Raptor72

Raptor72

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

Hoping someone tries RAtech nozzle/NPAS set soon.

#22 Orange

Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

It's already been mentioned before, but the Magpul USA MOE Stock fits. It's a bit tighter than the default stock that comes with the gun.

Make sure to get the milspec version and not the commercial version. Even though the buffer tube is slanted (commonly found in commercial sized tubes), the diameter and length are milspec.

#23 devil69

devil69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Mainly firearms, firearm replica's, military, law enforcement, PMC/PSC, video games

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Lots of magppul enthusiasts. Can I get a Madbull Daniel Defense LITE 9" RAS rail test? Lets start throwing some more things in here aside from all the magpul stuff. Maybe a upper/lower receiver swap? Test out maybe some trademarked uppers and lowers see the compatible versions for those? Maybe even add links to websites that sell the items you tested as well. That way others can obtain them if they wish; just a thought!

#24 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Good news for those use Madbull airsoft rails.  it fits without any mod.

Novesky 9"

Posted Image

#25 devil69

devil69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Mainly firearms, firearm replica's, military, law enforcement, PMC/PSC, video games

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

Probably a noob question, but, to clarify for others who maybe wondering as well. Are ALL Madbull rails the same? Aside from the look and trademarks of them...?

Ghost Security Force;
Devil

#26 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Airsoft, Sports

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

devil69, on 04 June 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Probably a noob question, but, to clarify for others who maybe wondering as well. Are ALL Madbull rails the same? Aside from the look and trademarks of them...?

Ghost Security Force;
Devil

The Madbull Noveske barrel nuts are elongated with many ports in them while the Madbull Daniel Lite RAS barrel nut is much smaller. On my KM4 SR10, I had to use the G&P barrel nut to secure my 7.0 Lite RAS to the upper. With Allizard's post, you may not need to buy the G&P barrel nut to affix the rail to the upper receiver.

Then you have the Madbull DD Omega series that attach to the delta ring and are secured by pins near the receiver. The DD MK.18 rails and the rest I'm not so sure about, but will probably use the same barrel nut as the DD Lite RAS.

Edited by apacifico3, 05 June 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#27 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

If you are guys are posting which aftermarket parts can install on the LM4, I STRONGLY suggest you take a picture and post it as well.  You know....   :nopics:

#28 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Allizard, on 05 June 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

If you are guys are posting which aftermarket parts can install on the LM4, I STRONGLY suggest you take a picture and post it as well.  You know....   :nopics:

I was going to say, I already seen a DD Lite 9.5" rail on the LM4... But I have no pics... -_-

#29 devil69

devil69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

I would be very interested.in speaking with that individual who owned the DD 9.5". I mean, if I really had to I would buy the RS, but, those rails cost more then the gun itself did. Anyone experiment with aftermarket upper/lower recievers? I love my Colt™ body, but if I could I'd be interested iin exchanging my LM4 lower and upper with a DD or something.

Ghost Security Force;
Devil

#30 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

RS bodies won't work with the LM4. The Madbull rails will work on the LM4, as will the RS DD rails. No other aftermarket upper or lower receivers will work (without modifications) with the LM4. We have to wait until someone makes one for the KWA U.S. version LM4, not the KSC or overseas version or KWA USA releases the uppers to buy separately.

#31 devil69

devil69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for the clarification! I was looking at the madbull DD lite rails and was praying they'd work. Worst comes to worst ill add'm to another gun of mine and save some coin and buy the RS rails. Thanks again!

Ghost Security Force;
Devil

#32 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostRaptor72, on 28 May 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

Hoping someone tries RAtech nozzle/NPAS set soon.
Ive heard they get ruined in the US LM4

#33 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

http://www.evike.com...oducts_id=37052

i ordered this today..but i cant find out if it comes with its own barrel nut or if the LM4 barrel nut will fit. if anyone has this on thier aeg or gbbr or knows if it comes with barrel nut let me know please..

#34 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Postaaps59, on 06 June 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Ive heard they get ruined in the US LM4
can you go more into detail as to what you heard gets ruined with the npas/nozzle? i want to order one and basically take out the npas and put it in the LM4 nozzle shell. reason for that is because i dont think the ratech nozzle has reinforced metal nozzle tip and bb loader arm(not sure if thats what its called lol) like the LM4 does and i really like how kwa designed the nozzle..has anyone done what i want to do to it yet?

#35 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 07 June 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

i ordered this today..but i cant find out if it comes with its own barrel nut or if the LM4 barrel nut will fit. if anyone has this on thier aeg or gbbr or knows if it comes with barrel nut let me know please..

It will come with it's own barrel nut. Allizard posted that a Mabull DD rail for on the LM4 threads perfectly, so I'm betting this will also. Again, you will probably be the test dummy for others to come, but it looks like the rail will work.

#36 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 07 June 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

can you go more into detail as to what you heard gets ruined with the npas/nozzle? i want to order one and basically take out the npas and put it in the LM4 nozzle shell. reason for that is because i dont think the ratech nozzle has reinforced metal nozzle tip and bb loader arm(not sure if thats what its called lol) like the LM4 does and i really like how kwa designed the nozzle..has anyone done what i want to do to it yet?

Allizard would have the best explanation as he's the one that told me about it. Feel free to try it out, your more likely to ruin the NPAS than any part in the LM4. From what I understood, the NPAS is the part that gets messed up.

#37 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

ok..i think i just might try it..thanks guys.

#38 Raptor72

Raptor72

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

I would like to know more about the NPAS issue.  I am also and the verge of ordering the RATech nozzle, only to take the NPAS out and install it in my lm4.  I am curious as to how the NPAS would be damaged.  The valve and spring are metal while the surrounding nozzle is plastic.  My initial thought is that the nozzle would have a greater chance of getting damaged rather than the NPAS.  

Allizard, can you go into a little more detail about RATechs NPAS when installed into a lm4 nozzle.

Thanks.

#39 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 07 June 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

I just put a 7" daniel defense on my LM4 and it came with a barrel nut.

Not done yet with my build but heres a bad pic from my phone

Posted Image

#40 devil69

devil69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

That the stock barrel length? Seems, long....haven't physically held mine yet Sooo sorry if it was a dumb question

Ghost Security Force;
Devil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users