Jump to content


G23F Vent Gas, No Full Blowback Cycle, Sollution: Its The Cold Weather

already out of box getting worse every day

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

hello,

i got a glock g23f for a week, out of the box full auto firing wasnt working properly already, the gas was empty before it run out of bbs.

Now i discovered that when i push the magazin in the gun the gun shoots just how its supose to be.
i took the gun appart and checked it for broken parts, and lubed it. i also bought a spare magazine but unfortunatly didnt fix the problem.

So the next thing i took out was the magazine catch/release, maybe it could have worn out already, but no marks of wear found,


i made a simple video to show you my problem. i use green gas and shoot with no bbs



is there anybody wich experienced the same problem and maybe a solution for the problem

Edited by wout.s, 11 February 2012 - 11:18 AM.


#2 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Regarding the venting, try oiling the hammer assembly and the valve on the mag.

I think I know the issue with the slide not locking back.  Assuming that the mag follower is not damaged it may be part #66 that is bent or broken.  If you can, can you post a picture of the inside, looking down, with the slide off? And the mags showing the mag followers?

See parts diagram: http://kwausa.com/fo...hp?showtopic=22

#3 Paul202

Paul202

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Country:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

Regarding the venting, I would check to see if your rocket valve is broken. I would also reccomend to check out a person on YouTube, 808Kameleon. He has alot of videos on common problems with KWA Glocks and guides on how to fix those problems.

#4 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

View Postgcw360, on 31 January 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Regarding the venting, try oiling the hammer assembly and the valve on the mag.

I think I know the issue with the slide not locking back.  Assuming that the mag follower is not damaged it may be part #66 that is bent or broken.  If you can, can you post a picture of the inside, looking down, with the slide off? And the mags showing the mag followers?

See parts diagram: http://kwausa.com/fo...hp?showtopic=22

both thanks for replay,

i made some pics of the part you ment, it seems to be in good shape. when move the slide manual to the back, it wil lock direct behind this part, so that wont be the problem


Posted Image


Posted Image


View PostPaul202, on 31 January 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Regarding the venting, I would check to see if your rocket valve is broken. I would also reccomend to check out a person on YouTube, 808Kameleon. He has alot of videos on common problems with KWA Glocks and guides on how to fix those problems.

i just checked the rocketvalve and it isnt broken, unfortunatly


there just is some play like 0,5 mm between the nozzle and the rubber magazin seal, if i disable the play, it just works  perfect. if i dont disable the play, the gun shoots but bbs wont feed because the slide isnt going far enaugh to load a new bb

Edited by wout.s, 01 February 2012 - 12:39 PM.


#5 Paul202

Paul202

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Country:

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

If you cant seem to find anything wrong with it, then I would suggest that you take the entire pistol apart, and then reassemble it. You may be able to find a very small problem with the gun in maybe the hammer mechanism, or something like that.

#6 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

View PostPaul202, on 01 February 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

If you cant seem to find anything wrong with it, then I would suggest that you take the entire pistol apart, and then reassemble it. You may be able to find a very small problem with the gun in maybe the hammer mechanism, or something like that.

I just took the entire gun appart, the hamer part was a hell to assemble back it took me 2 hours but its all esambled now unfortunatly, same problem as before.

This is the play on magazin

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

Greets

Edited by wout.s, 02 February 2012 - 01:53 PM.


#7 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

View Postwout.s, on 02 February 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

I just took the entire gun appart, the hamer part was a hell to assemble back it took me 2 hours but its all esambled now unfortunatly, same problem as before.

This is the play on magazin

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

Greets
You could try a new mag catch.  Part 70.  That might help with the mag play.

#8 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

@ gcw360, i just ordered a guarder steel one. Its the last hope!

#9 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

Good luck, let us know how it works.

#10 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

Hello everybody,

Since my glock have problems, as you read above. Have i been thinking about.what went gone wrong
Mechenical it was all perfect, all lubed perfect, ordered a new magazine and mag katch(wich haven't been delivered yet)
At the moment It's winter here, I do not shoot outside but in a kinda cold basement. I have read something about that a gbb gun is sensitive for cold.
So I put the gun at a heater for an hour. Filled it whit gas and dry fired it.

It's like new, the gun just catch a cold

Thank you all for the great support!

Greets

Edited by wout.s, 11 February 2012 - 11:56 AM.


#11 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Glad to hear things are working.  Please keep us posted on the mag catch.

#12 wout.s

wout.s

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

I just recieved my guarder metal magazin catch and fitted it immidiatly in the gun. Now its performs like it supose to be. It fires great and hard now and it wont vent any gas nomore.

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

its still winter here. I cant fire a whole magazin full-auto yet. It will run out of gas before i run out of bbs
But thats finr with me. I will test the full auto as soon the summer or spring is here.

Thank you all for the support.



#13 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Glad to see all is working well.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users