51 replies to this topic

#41 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

Do you guys know what part number the loading nozzel and feeding arm would be. I know its all one piece but in the manual im not sure what part number it would be unless its part # 135 but it says that is the cylinder so im not sure what part number I need to order to replace what seems to be the feeding nozzel and feeding arm since there are no parts by that name in the manual.

#42 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

The feeding arm is that little 'arm' that is attached to the loading nozzle which is another name for the cylinder. They have many different names, rest assured, the feeding arm is attached to the nozzle and when you purchase the cylinder/ nozzle/ whatever, the piece will contain the feeding arm since it is a single piece of plastic.

#43 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Ok thanks for clarifying thats what I assumed but wanted to be sure before I ordered any parts.

#44 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

Boobie had an issue with his feeding arm being deformed, he changed it and the jamming ceased.

#45 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

I'm gonna order a new cylinder and hopefully it will fix the problem. Kinda frustrating that I have to order new parts for it and I haven't even put 200 rounds through it, but I'm very happy with it and how it shoots. I have to order some parts for my sr10 any way.

#46 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Poststeelsmith, on 12 October 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

Here are s few more pics not sure if you guys can tell from them but looks like the feeding arm is warped or twisted just a little.Attachment photo.JPGAttachment photo.JPG
Just to confirm, from what I see you do need a new cylinder.  This should fix the issue.

#47 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

Yea I called kwa to order parts for my sr10 and to ask them about the hk45 prob and they told me to just send it in since it was still under warranty before I went and ordered any parts for it. I will just do that but I would assume that just replacing the cylinder would probably  fix the problem. Thanks for your help. So far I have been able to fix any issues I have had with my sr10 and now my hk 45 from being on these forms. You guys are really helpful and now I am able to and have the confidence to work on my guns without having any past experience.

Edited by steelsmith, 13 October 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#48 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

View Poststeelsmith, on 13 October 2012 - 09:15 AM, said:

Yea I called kwa to order parts for my sr10 and to ask them about the hk45 prob and they told me to just send it in since it was still under warranty before I went and ordered any parts for it. I will just do that but I would assume that just replacing the cylinder would probably  fix the problem. Thanks for your help. So far I have been able to fix any issues I have had with my sr10 and now my hk 45 from being on these forms. You guys are really helpful and now I am able to and have the confidence to work on my guns without having any past experience.
Thank you for the support!  Good luck and let us know how your gun works out.

#49 Airsofter66

Airsofter66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hey I just got mine and the same problem is happening to me My warranty is still in effect so where do I send it and how long will it take to get there be fixed and get sent back the loading nozzle is bent at a 45 degree angle and the bbs are getting stuck on that tray in front of the barrel please respond this is my first blowback pistol

#50 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

Sorry to hear about the problem dude. Hit up KWA's help desk. Submit an rma, and all the instructions will be presented to you. Kwausa.com/support
Once there, a kwa representative will guide you through all the steps necessary to send in your gun. The process can take as short as a week, but this may not always be the case. Good luck getting your gun fixed.
This thread describes the process well too:
http://kwausa.com/fo...9856#entry88005

Edited by Outlaw1995, 21 October 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#51 AChotrod

AChotrod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hi guys new to the site and airsoft. Just wanted to say my new HK45 is jamming also. Seems the cylinder/bb feeding arm is also bent to the left. Worked great for the first 10 mags now it jams ever other shot. My dealer is fixing it for me so im not to worried but I wonder If I should try and make the bent one work? Any ideas? With messing with it screw up other parts of the gun if Im replacing it anyways?? Thinking of possibly heating it up and bending it back? Other than that when its working its is awesome!

#52 gctoto11

gctoto11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostAChotrod, on 13 December 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Hi guys new to the site and airsoft. Just wanted to say my new HK45 is jamming also. Seems the cylinder/bb feeding arm is also bent to the left. Worked great for the first 10 mags now it jams ever other shot. My dealer is fixing it for me so im not to worried but I wonder If I should try and make the bent one work? Any ideas? With messing with it screw up other parts of the gun if Im replacing it anyways?? Thinking of possibly heating it up and bending it back? Other than that when its working its is awesome!

Don't bother trying to make the bent one work... the airsoft shop where I bought it from tried it and it can only shoot through one mag... Buying another nozzle is much cheaper and you can actually change it by yourself if you watch Boobie's video. His video is really helpful and I can't thank him enough for that.

KWA guys please note on the issues of this gun so that future batches will not affect as many customers....and can also take this into account when you guys release a P30? (please do so!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users