• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pirate

pirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hey guys. I'm about to trade my KWA Mark 3 1911 for a KWA USP tactical. I've been doing some research on the gun, and it seems that it my be a little problematic. So does anyone know if there are any guaranteed issues with this gun, like the sharp bolt catch issue on the KMP9s?
Thanks for the help.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

View Postpirate, on 02 February 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

Hey guys. I'm about to trade my KWA Mark 3 1911 for a KWA USP tactical. I've been doing some research on the gun, and it seems that it my be a little problematic. So does anyone know if there are any guaranteed issues with this gun, like the sharp bolt catch issue on the KMP9s?
Thanks for the help.
Not really.  There have been issues with the HK line, albeit some time ago, where the slide would lock back with BB's still in the mag.  This was part #85.  It simply needed to be removed, spread apart a bit, and replaced.  This applies more pressure to the slide lock bar to keep it in the "down" position until the mag is empty.  It's probably the easiest fix on an HK GBB gun.  It literally could be done in under a minute.

#3 pirate

pirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

View Postgcw360, on 02 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Not really.  There have been issues with the HK line, albeit some time ago, where the slide would lock back with BB's still in the mag.  This was part #85.  It simply needed to be removed, spread apart a bit, and replaced.  This applies more pressure to the slide lock bar to keep it in the "down" position until the mag is empty.  It's probably the easiest fix on an HK GBB gun.  It literally could be done in under a minute.
Sounds great! Thanks for the help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users