• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DutchManDann

DutchManDann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

Well, yesterday I emailed KWA asking if they ever recieve the Trigger Safety anymore and they told me that they actually have some, they just haven't put them up on the Pro Shop yet (only con of the proshop). so I call and to my surprise, no hold tones, no waiting. Literally two rings and someone answers. The person working was very good and spoke english so I didn't have to try and translate anything or something.

I bought the trigger safety and the sights for my glock 19 and I checked later and the prices were LOWER on the proshop than at airsoft GI. WOW, this is the first time this has ever happened to me, order from the manufacturer and you get BETTER prices.

+10000 to KWA I am not going to buy from any other company ever again (except for things KWA doesn't make of course, I need batteries and aftermarket barrels, etc.)  

I am happy. Nicely done KWA.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

View PostDutchManDann, on Mar 23 2009, 08:22 PM, said:

Well, yesterday I emailed KWA asking if they ever recieve the Trigger Safety anymore and they told me that they actually have some, they just haven't put them up on the Pro Shop yet (only con of the proshop). so I call and to my surprise, no hold tones, no waiting. Literally two rings and someone answers. The person working was very good and spoke english so I didn't have to try and translate anything or something.

I bought the trigger safety and the sights for my glock 19 and I checked later and the prices were LOWER on the proshop than at airsoft GI. WOW, this is the first time this has ever happened to me, order from the manufacturer and you get BETTER prices.

+10000 to KWA I am not going to buy from any other company ever again (except for things KWA doesn't make of course, I need batteries and aftermarket barrels, etc.)  

I am happy. Nicely done KWA.

Thank you for your kind words.:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users