• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Marcos Antonio Espinal

Marcos Antonio Espinal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

I have a m9 ptp shoots like a boss kicks like a donkey now love it to death now , Im having a small issue with the safety I luckily was able to talk to talk to someone and they said that usually when you really use the safety the actual safety lever/bar wears out and tends to not want to function now, this person also said that this usually also occurs with the usp series too, so im really really hoping that this is the case and that it's not something else, if This has happened to anyone before  and anyone has a solution Please let me know

#2 Eman Resu

Eman Resu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

My safety still works, but it doesn't always decock the hammer. Did this start happening to yours before the safety stopped working entirely? Also, how old is the gun?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

View PostMarcos Antonio Espinal, on 24 April 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

I have a m9 ptp shoots like a boss kicks like a donkey now love it to death now , Im having a small issue with the safety I luckily was able to talk to talk to someone and they said that usually when you really use the safety the actual safety lever/bar wears out and tends to not want to function now, this person also said that this usually also occurs with the usp series too, so im really really hoping that this is the case and that it's not something else, if This has happened to anyone before  and anyone has a solution Please let me know
Sounds like it is worn to me.  Best to send it in for repair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users