• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 islandgyros

islandgyros

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Restaurants, energy healing/channeling, peace, spirituality.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

HI there, just a question.. do you ship to Guam, USA? and if so what are your rates? thanks

#2 csczero

csczero

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

I have a feeling Guam is a territory. And also stated by Wiki(but then again Wiki isn't always reliable). According to the ProShops policy, they dont ship to USA territories or anywhere outside of USA.

#3 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

We do shipped to Guam.  I'm not sure about shipping rate though.  Try the helpdesk, they should be able to give you a pricing on shipping.

#4 islandgyros

islandgyros

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Restaurants, energy healing/channeling, peace, spirituality.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

View Postallizard, on Jun 2 2009, 10:52 AM, said:

We do shipped to Guam.  I'm not sure about shipping rate though.  Try the helpdesk, they should be able to give you a pricing on shipping.

Thanks guys:) indeed guam is a territory, ill ask the help desk in the hopes that they do, it would be great if you did ship here, not many people know about your assualt rifle line here on island, but judging from the performance of mine and how people have felt when ive let them play with it they would really catch on here, airsoft is getting bigger and bigger here, might be an untapped little market that kwa could look into satisfying.. everyone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users