• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

I heard elswhere in the forum that KWA is comming out with multistaged upgrade kits. I wanna know what parts will be replaced by the kit and are there going to be new gas blocks comimg out so you can just swap them out to change fps. I play with a group of my friends and we have a 500fps limit on all guns but i also go to a cqb field so it would be great to beable to just pop a couple pins out swap the gas block and be ready to go. also if the the complete gasblock would be an upgrade part having a small case fo it would be great because then you would have a safe place for the one not in use.

#2 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

View PostVamp2269, on 06 February 2010 - 04:34 PM, said:

I heard elswhere in the forum that KWA is comming out with multistaged upgrade kits. I wanna know what parts will be replaced by the kit and are there going to be new gas blocks comimg out so you can just swap them out to change fps. I play with a group of my friends and we have a 500fps limit on all guns but i also go to a cqb field so it would be great to beable to just pop a couple pins out swap the gas block and be ready to go. also if the the complete gasblock would be an upgrade part having a small case fo it would be great because then you would have a safe place for the one not in use.

To my understanding the kit will include more FPS 400-430 prob 430-470 in hot weather. It will prob be the whole bolt.

Other than that there will be a TBB and short mags

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users