• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xavaloy

xavaloy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hello, I am sure that this is a topic which has been previously published but I wanted to know if there were any official or officially supported distributors in Europe? I live in Spain and have just purchased an MP9 A3, however finding spare magazines is an absolute nightmare... it's simply not in stock anywhere.
I would also like to purchase some other KWA parts for this GBB and if finding magazines was hard, this is impossible.

Please help :)

Cheers,
Xavier

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

Welcome to the forums xavaloy! Congrats on your purchase. Whatever parts you need, make note of them and their part numbers, and give KWA a call up and order your parts over the phone. KWA's telephone number is 1-626-581-1777. They are open Weekdays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (PST). They are close on weekends and holidays.

You can see if KWA stocks MP9 magazines, otherwise you can go to an international retailer such as ehobbyasia.com. Remember, buying magazines from KWA directly will cost a little more, as they are trying not to compete with their authorized resellers.

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

This is a KSC magazine for the MP9/ TMP/ SPP(?) SMG... perhaps this may work?

http://shop.ehobbyas...-spp-smg-1.html

#4 namregzepol

namregzepol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

So, there's not a kwa part reseller in Europe? I need a charging handle for the MP9.

Of course, I've seen it at the kwausa store, but i need the grip for the ptp mkII in kaki too (parts 5, 6, 38 and 39, i think) and i don't even see them there.

Thanks in advance.

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hi namregzepol, welcome to the forums. IDK if there's a KWA part reseller in Europe, but you can give KWA a call on the phone to order your parts. KWA's telephone number is 1-626-581-1777. They are open Weekdays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (PST). They are closed on weekends and holidays.

#6 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

View Postxavaloy, on 23 June 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

Hello, I am sure that this is a topic which has been previously published but I wanted to know if there were any official or officially supported distributors in Europe? I live in Spain and have just purchased an MP9 A3, however finding spare magazines is an absolute nightmare... it's simply not in stock anywhere.
I would also like to purchase some other KWA parts for this GBB and if finding magazines was hard, this is impossible.

Please help :)

Cheers,
Xavier

KWA is working on creating a KWA European Distribution Center, but take too long for your case.

As Outlaw has said, go ahead and give KWA a call, as they may be able to ship you the parts you need.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Distributor, MP9, Magazines, Europe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users