• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hornyhotsauce

Hornyhotsauce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Okay, so if the video doesn't sum it up (which i doubt it will) my MP9 wont return to full battery without ammo and it runs out of gas insanely fast. semi auto it sometimes cycles, but never far enough back to catch a new round. And on full auto, it claps about 40 times in a second, so its kind of bugging me. Any ideas?

Video:

Video 2: https://www.youtube....h?v=zcwK4qYtjg0

Please Watch Both Videos before commenting.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

In both videos they seem to show the mag has run out of gas.  Try filling with for a good 20 or so seconds, preferably with a fresh can of gas, and see if this doesn't mitigate the issue.

#3 Hornyhotsauce

Hornyhotsauce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

View Postgcw360, on 18 November 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

In both videos they seem to show the mag has run out of gas.  Try filling with for a good 20 or so seconds, preferably with a fresh can of gas, and see if this doesn't mitigate the issue.
I get that a lot, the first video i do short fill it, but the second one I use a brand new tank and fill it for 15 seconds. Still doesnt blow back far enough to chamber a new round. just back far enough to reset the hammer

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

If it can set the hammer, it is far enough to chamber a round.  My guess is that the nozzle on the cylinder is broken/damaged.  Can you show us a picture of the nozzle?  If it is broken, a new cylinder is needed.

#5 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Fill the magazine with the gas cylinder inverted completely.  You need to fill the magazine with liquid, not vapor.  I fill my MP7 magazines for 45 seconds.

Can't comment on the firing issue other than weak gas pressure will result in weak cycling.

-- Chuck

#6 Hornyhotsauce

Hornyhotsauce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

When i get a camera ill take a picture of the nozzle, the pics i took with my phone are incomprehensable. As for the magazine, i've done it for well over a minute and still dont get squat.

#7 Hornyhotsauce

Hornyhotsauce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

New video shows the blowbacks short travel clearly

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fully automatic, Semi automatic, Burp fire, Wont Cycle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users