• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shad0wS0urc3

Shad0wS0urc3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:19 PM

i recently bought a M18c from kwa and was extremely happy with it, until i messed it up. im kind of ashamed to say it, but im desperate to fix it so ill explain....... idk how but the slide release spring came undone and fell out of the gun, this was not that big of a deal. i simply asked my friend if i could see the internals for his M17, knowing tht essentially only the hammer assembly and slide are different. i found the correct placement for it, but without thinking, grabbed his slide and put it on my frame (i know how stupid of a mistake it was but both slides look the same from 1 side). after realizing what i did, we struggled for about 2 hours in the woods to get it off, which was very hard bec the slide would not cock, it wasnt meant for my frame, so in order to get it off, we had to "jam" the slide back and push the hammer down the rest of the way manually. this let me remove the slide, and his gun works fine, but mine will not :( ive looked at diagrams, and tried to fix it myself, and i believe that part #265 (left sear release) is bent. im not 100% sure on this matter though, if i post pics and or a vid of how it works, can sum1 please help me??? i need this gun working since its finally getting to good enough weather to play......please respond ASAP!!!

if anyone would like to help personally, please contact me on AIM    sn= r4p13rm0mm4      its a zero just in case theres confusion
thanks in advance

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

A picture of the part in question will be helpful.  I can compare it with my 18C.

#3 Shad0wS0urc3

Shad0wS0urc3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:03 AM

View PostRadix, on Jun 6 2008, 01:14 PM, said:

A picture of the part in question will be helpful.  I can compare it with my 18C.
i will try and use my friends digital camera and post a pic soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users