Jump to content


The Relentless Pursuit to Outperform:KWA KM4 Series


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

Here's a sneak peak of the KWA booth, another hour till the show starts. :)

Posted Image

#62 pistonhead

pistonhead

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

your such a tease!  pretty spiffy looking

EDIT: is that an AK!?!??!?

Edited by pistonhead, 12 March 2009 - 11:29 PM.


#63 eXiLe.

eXiLe.

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Location:Granada hills, Cali

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

View Postpistonhead, on Mar 13 2009, 12:29 AM, said:

your such a tease!  pretty spiffy looking

EDIT: is that an AK!?!??!?

Ive already seen the new catalog at my local airsoft store you guys are going to be blown away with the 2009 series guns!!!!!

#64 pistonhead

pistonhead

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

View PosteXiLe., on Mar 13 2009, 12:52 AM, said:

Ive already seen the new catalog at my local airsoft store you guys are going to be blown away with the 2009 series guns!!!!!
Um............ tease much?

#65 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:07 AM

The official press release is not out yet but I will post all the new AEGs for your pure enjoyment. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 eXiLe.

eXiLe.

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Location:Granada hills, Cali

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

View PostRadix, on Mar 13 2009, 01:07 AM, said:

The official press release is not out yet but I will post all the new AEGs for your pure enjoyment. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like in june ill be buy the sr10 its just a beautiful thing.

#67 pistonhead

pistonhead

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

Beautiful
Edit: come June that SR10 will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111

Edited by pistonhead, 13 March 2009 - 12:17 AM.


#68 Darkstar2520

Darkstar2520

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danville, Ca east bay
  • Interests:workout airsoft student job umm cant think of anything and im to lazy

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:50 AM

holy crap amazing i want the m4 with the crane stock

#69 Ricochet808

Ricochet808

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maui Hawaii
  • Country:

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

Hmm the real question, can I wait till June.. That SR10 looks.....sweet.

Edited by Ricochet808, 13 March 2009 - 01:07 AM.


#70 eXiLe.

eXiLe.

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Location:Granada hills, Cali

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

View PostRicochet808, on Mar 13 2009, 01:58 AM, said:

Hmm the real question, can I wait till June.. That SR10 looks.....sweet.

I just think it the best combination of accessories it has the crane stock with 9.6 or maybe a 10.8 battery capability Great flip up front and rear sights beautiful markings on the body i personally like then new logo on the grey finish my kwa from the left side gets mistaken for a classic army i hate it the rails are for any thing you wanna put on it i and the long barrel is for the bes accuracy plus all the upgraded internals i expect this to be price at around the m4s tacticle  probably around 380 to 450.

Edited by eXiLe., 13 March 2009 - 02:33 AM.


#71 KWALOVer

KWALOVer

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

WOW :o  awsome gun man i am mostdef waiting till june.if only kmp5 :lol:

#72 Esmith2413

Esmith2413

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:38 AM

I Want that SR10. Too bad my gun already looks like that. haha.

#73 YoYo

YoYo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:49 AM

The wait is finally over!!


I don't even know where to put some of my questions?


Can we get price estimates yet on the new products?
Will you still have a standard KM4(no rails) just with the new body/intenals/crane stock?


Can't wait to see the new M11 NS2 in action!

Oh! And when can we get some info on your new AK47... KWA V3 :]

Edited by YoYo, 13 March 2009 - 06:54 AM.


#74 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

View PostYoYo, on Mar 13 2009, 07:49 AM, said:

The wait is finally over!!


I don't even know where to put some of my questions?


Can we get price estimates yet on the new products?
Will you still have a standard KM4(no rails) just with the new body/intenals/crane stock?


Can't wait to see the new M11 NS2 in action!

Oh! And when can we get some info on your new AK47... KWA V3 :]

Sorry, pricing for the new models are not available at the moment.  The standard models will still be offered and will have all the 2009 internal and external improvements.  Crane stock will be an add on option for the standard models.

The AK47 has the KWA V3 gearbox. Product specs are listed on the new catalog available for download HERE:)

#75 Gumball

Gumball

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:50 AM

holy hell, very nice work!

#76 FunWithGunz

FunWithGunz

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

Wow. I really like the new models. I am glad I got my KM4S while it had the black body tho. The new body color is nice but I just thought the black set KWAs apart. Oh.....and the new KWA MP7 is AWESOME!!!!!! :lol:

#77 YoYo

YoYo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:24 AM

View PostRadix, on Mar 13 2009, 08:07 AM, said:

Sorry, pricing for the new models are not available at the moment.  The standard models will still be offered and will have all the 2009 internal and external improvements.  Crane stock will be an add on option for the standard models.

The AK47 has the KWA V3 gearbox. Product specs are listed on the new catalog available for download HERE:)

No problem, Can't wait for June. So many new purchases to be made :]


So i am curious, why did you guys decide to go with the AK47 battery in the handguard when it has a full stock? Is the hop up on the AK47 based off the TM AK47?

And if we get the crane stock as an add on to the standard KM4 will the gun be wired to the back?

#78 whiterabbit05

whiterabbit05

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

Man, I am so glad I waited to get the KM16 with the RIS from ASGI.  Now I can get that awesome SR12!!!

#79 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

View PostYoYo, on Mar 13 2009, 09:24 AM, said:

So i am curious, why did you guys decide to go with the AK47 battery in the handguard when it has a full stock? Is the hop up on the AK47 based off the TM AK47?

And if we get the crane stock as an add on to the standard KM4 will the gun be wired to the back?

The battery in the hand guard provides user with larger selection of fixed or folding butt stocks. ;)  The M4 crane stock will be offered as an accessory and not as an factory installed option.  Sorry if I confused you.

#80 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

View Postwhiterabbit05, on Mar 13 2009, 09:33 AM, said:

Man, I am so glad I waited to get the KM16 with the RIS from ASGI.  Now I can get that awesome SR12!!!

Definitely one of my favorites, the new SR12 is wicked. ;)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users