• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fightin-irish2-2

fightin-irish2-2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

hi okay my used kwa M18 is un repariable we dont know whats wrong with it and my dad and i were wondering is the we tech g18c slide compatible or no if not where can i purchase a new upper reciver for my M18

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hey Irish, a KWA is not compatible with non KWA parts. If you could give us a little more information, we could progress further with a diagnosis of what is wrong with your gun.

Considering this gun hasn't been in production for years, I wouldn't think calling KWA would make a difference, but there's no fault in trying. Try calling them, see what they say, and you always have life time tech support from KWA (at a price, and under certain conditions) so if you want to send in your gun... You can.

#3 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 24 April 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Hey Irish, a KWA is not compatible with non KWA parts. If you could give us a little more information, we could progress further with a diagnosis of what is wrong with your gun.

Considering this gun hasn't been in production for years, I wouldn't think calling KWA would make a difference, but there's no fault in trying. Try calling them, see what they say, and you always have life time tech support from KWA (at a price, and under certain conditions) so if you want to send in your gun... You can.
I don't think he could send the gun in if they don't make the gun anymore, I seriously doubt that they have all the new parts he might need.

#4 fightin-irish2-2

fightin-irish2-2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

well lets see it needs a new blowback unit, a new spring maybe and a recoil rubber pad like on the atp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users