• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andrew5826

andrew5826

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

hey guys im having a problem im sure many of you had with your kwa mp7's where the bb's get stuck in the hop up and just roll out the barrel. i want to send this gun in since its still under warranty but im in canada. am i still able to send it in and get it back?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

That's a negative. We don't service products from Canada because we can't guarantee CA custom will let it through.

#3 Gorilla

Gorilla

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Astronomy, Photography, Model making

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:01 AM

View Postandrew5826, on 17 February 2010 - 11:09 PM, said:

hey guys im having a problem im sure many of you had with your kwa mp7's where the bb's get stuck in the hop up and just roll out the barrel. i want to send this gun in since its still under warranty but im in canada. am i still able to send it in and get it back?

Yeah, as allizard said, don't ever try that. Canada Boarder Services WILL confiscate it, destroy it, send you a letter, and flag your name. The chances of getting it through in both directions is highly unlikely. You do NOT want to gain their attention, as every package you have coming in/out of the counrty will be inspected from that point on. This has happens to some people I know that stupidly thought "I'll just try"... bad idea.
Unfortunately, the KWA warranty here in Canada is worthless (not KWA's fault... thank-you Kim Campbell  :thumbsdown: )

Best you could hope for is tech advice over the phone or if you find a problem and it is an obvious workmanship thing, the KWA people may do good by you and send replacement parts.

G.

#4 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

How is a Canadian suppose to get legal airsoft stuff?

#5 Gorilla

Gorilla

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Astronomy, Photography, Model making

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:21 AM

View Postjotohomomoto, on 24 March 2010 - 06:24 AM, said:

How is a Canadian suppose to get legal airsoft stuff?

Go to a store or retailer that sells airsoft and buy it. Not trying to be funny here, but seriously, once a retailer has it in Canada, it is perfectly fine to sell it. This issue is that as a private citizen, YOU cannot import or export airsoft. A retailer has to jump through all the right hoops, paperwork etc. and he brings it in, in full view of RCMP and CBSA, then all is legal.

G.

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

Another ways to get it is "Gun Running"  That is of course illegal and risky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users