6 replies to this topic

#1 SnowboardeR1298

SnowboardeR1298

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Not sure exactly what the problem is, but sometimes when I pull the charging handle back the nozzle will momentarily stick to the hopup. It may be because it's cold, but I still see no reason why it should be doing it. Any reasons for it? Should I lube it? I'm using GG so it should be well lubricated...

#2 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

Its normal, now if its sticking and not releasing at all then that's a problem.

#3 SnowboardeR1298

SnowboardeR1298

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

View Postakiraspeedstar, on 16 May 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

Its normal, now if its sticking and not releasing at all then that's a problem.

Ok, well everything is fine then. Thanks akira. One other question though, occasionally I'll get a jam in the hopup/feeding ramp area. One will be in the hopup and one stuck in the feeding ramp. The mag will then release all of it's gas. It's only happened a couple times but it's a brand new gun so I don't think that should be a problem yet. And yes, I do fill the mags to where the bb is on the left side when looking from the back of the mag.

#4 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

You don't have the PMAGs do you? Because they're the opposite end when overfilling the magazine. There are many reasons why this can happen, two Id check would be that the piston o-ring is lubricated (not excessively) or if the bucking is swelled/deformed.

#5 SnowboardeR1298

SnowboardeR1298

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postakiraspeedstar, on 17 May 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

You don't have the PMAGs do you? Because they're the opposite end when overfilling the magazine. There are many reasons why this can happen, two Id check would be that the piston o-ring is lubricated (not excessively) or if the bucking is swelled/deformed.

No, I have 2 standard mags. And I made sure to lubricate the piston o-ring last night. I put one drop on the top (without taking it out of the bolt) and one on the bottom. Should I get a danco #10 and replace it?

#6 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

The green harbor freight o-ring is a better option, unfortunately you have to buy a whole kit to get it.

#7 SnowboardeR1298

SnowboardeR1298

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Well, whatever it takes to get this thing perfect. So my lm4 stock is almost as accurate as my aeg. So that's a plus. Once I put a tight bore and the evoII hopup on it I'll be happy with the performance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users