#1 Tech-D

Tech-D

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Tae Kwon Do, Airsoft, Photography, Sportbikes

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

OK, this is the first time I've seen this stuff.  I went to my local Army Navy to pick up some Green Gas and saw they had CyberGun Blow Back Gas w/APS3 inside.  At first when I looked at the price compared to the King Arms GG that I usually run it was much cheaper $7.99 compared to $12.99.

I figured it was a lower quality and could possibly have the gun shoot at a lower FPS (Which is what I'm looking for as I'm building a CQB weapon).  I picked up a can and checked online and all the videos but one were in other languages so I had no clue what they were saying.  But it looked like it would make the gun shoot hotter.

I don't want to run it in case this is not considered Green Gas and will void the warranty,

So does anyone have info on this stuff?

#2 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

this gas is 134a gas..its usually recommended for gas blowback pistols with plastic slides..like tokyo marui...its a lower pressure gas vs green gas..i dont know all the specs on this type of gas but i can tell you this..in my tm xdm shooting with green gas and .20g bbs i get 280-290fps..and with the cybergun 134a gas it shoots between 230-240fps..the reason i have this gas is because my xdm wont shoot in warm weather..the green gas is too high of pressure..so i use the other gas..its similar to computer duster..some folks call it duster gas. so getting this for a gbbr wont be of any good..unless for your case you want cqb velocity..but this might bring it down to low..ill actually go and make a video right now and upload it to my youtube account..so check it later.

Edited by BoobieM4H, 07 June 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#3 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

Edited by BoobieM4H, 07 June 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#4 Tech-D

Tech-D

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Tae Kwon Do, Airsoft, Photography, Sportbikes

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for the video Boobie, good to know.  I'm going to give it a try tomorrow when I get home from work.  I have a private event coming up next week at a CQB site in Jersey so I was hoping to get the gun down below 350fps before then so I can use it.

#5 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostTech-D, on 07 June 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Thanks for the video Boobie, good to know.  I'm going to give it a try tomorrow when I get home from work.  I have a private event coming up next week at a CQB site in Jersey so I was hoping to get the gun down below 350fps before then so I can use it.
no problem...hope it works out for you..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gas, CyberGun, APS3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users