5 replies to this topic

#1 IceKatt

IceKatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

At first I was leaning towards the ATP Auto, but after seeing the sexiness of the HK45 I'm leaning abit that way as well. I need to know which holster, preferably a blackhawk serpa drop leg holster, would fit the HK45? Feel free to suggest any other good holsters as well.

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

The HK45 is a sexy gun, I agree. There is a real steel version of it, so it should make finding a holster easier, but it doesn't really seem to. Since there aren't all too many kydex holsters for the HK45, you may have to get one custom molded.
I know Raven Concealment does a system for the HK45, and I think they have different adaptors. Otherwise, I would try calling up other companies such as Gcode and asking them if they have anything available.

http://www.ravenconc...er-heckler-koch

#3 Tank76

Tank76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

I own the real steel version, and I can confirm that finding a holster is a pain in the butt.  G-code does in fact make a holster for this gun. Blackhawk does not make a serpa for it.  The only G-code holster that is made for it is a friction fit kydex holster, th they do not make one with a active retention (like Blackhawk, or a thumb break).  I have a G-code holster on order right now, actually.  Philly EDC also makes a kydex holster for it, but I don't believe he has a dropleg attachment for it, so you would be forced to wear it on the hip.  Raven concealment, as was previously stated, is the only other one I know of.

#4 PrideTactical

PrideTactical

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

What Tank76 said is not exactly accurate.  While Blackhawk does not make a Serpa for the HK45 Model per se, the Serpa for the p30 is an exact fit since they are based on the same platform.  Find a p30 CQC holster and the Hk45 will fit it like a glove.  I just bought the HK45 and plan to do just that.

#5 IceKatt

IceKatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostPrideTactical, on 17 May 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

What Tank76 said is not exactly accurate.  While Blackhawk does not make a Serpa for the HK45 Model per se, the Serpa for the p30 is an exact fit since they are based on the same platform.  Find a p30 CQC holster and the Hk45 will fit it like a glove.  I just bought the HK45 and plan to do just that.

Lemme know how that works out.

#6 CommieHunter

CommieHunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

I own a KWA HK45 as well as the Blackhawk SERPA P30 holster, and I can confirm that it does indeed fit perfectly.

While I can't say whether the real HK45 will fit the P30 holster (maybe the real one is a tiny bit larger?), the KWA HK45 replica does fit the P30 Serpa.

http://www.airsoftou...emart&Itemid=28

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HK45

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users