Jump to content


KSC parts


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:28 AM

Being KWA and KSC the same, will KSC parts be available via the Pro Shop?

Specifically talking would be the slide, which with KSC has full trademarks.

Or ar the KSC parts (not just the guns) only for the Japanese market?

Leo

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:59 AM

 lpesce, on Jul 26 2008, 01:28 AM, said:

Being KWA and KSC the same, will KSC parts be available via the Pro Shop?

Specifically talking would be the slide, which with KSC has full trademarks.

Or ar the KSC parts (not just the guns) only for the Japanese market?

Leo


Sorry, KWA is only licensed to built but not to sell KSC products.  The US ProShop will not be carrying any KSC products.

#3 Shmoogly3

Shmoogly3

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin
  • Interests:Outdoor inthusiest
    Airsofting
    Martial arts
    Cycling
    Hiking
  • Country:

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

 Radix, on Jul 26 2008, 08:59 AM, said:

Sorry, KWA is only licensed to built but not to sell KSC products.  The US ProShop will not be carrying any KSC products.
Wait so kwa makes ksc perfect bbs?

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:16 PM

 Shmoogly3, on Aug 26 2008, 04:39 PM, said:

Wait so kwa makes ksc perfect bbs?

YES, KWA own and operate a state of the art BB factory. We actually OEM for many other Japanese brands of BBs.;)

#5 Shmoogly3

Shmoogly3

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin
  • Interests:Outdoor inthusiest
    Airsofting
    Martial arts
    Cycling
    Hiking
  • Country:

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

 Radix, on Aug 27 2008, 06:16 PM, said:

YES, KWA own and operate a state of the art BB factory. We actually OEM for many other Japanese brands of BBs.;)
Ksc is a well known and obviously a good bb, not the best, but a pretty good bb. You guys got the polishing down, but I think you need to work on your seem lines. They are a little big. Imagine if you had a truly "perfect" bb, no seems and perfectly polished. So the seems are the con of ksc bbs even though they are supposedly seemless bbs they are not, the pro of these bbs is that each bb is weighted pretty dam@ good and I think it's safe to say that they are very well polished bbs(feels like theres silicone on the bbs)!

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

I haven't notice any seem lines.

#7 whiterabbit05

whiterabbit05

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:58 PM

I notice the seam on them too, a small ridge, on the .2 grams at least.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users