• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:07 AM

View PostxKingSizex, on 16 September 2011 - 06:28 AM, said:

Careful what you ask for...
Only a real MAN can wield a pink bedazzled rifle like nobody's business! :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

#22 k_h

k_h

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

any updated news on this?

#23 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

Sorry, there hasn't been any new updates except what you find on the forum.

#24 mcnabb100

mcnabb100

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 16 September 2011 - 07:07 AM, said:

Only a real MAN can wield a pink bedazzled rifle like nobody's business! :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:
I'd do it, as long as KWA sends it to me for free :innocent: I'll take pics, even video if necessary!

Also, I really wouldn't mind using a GBBR against aeg's, sure it may not be the best choice if you are competing, but it would be much more fun.

#25 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

Yeah it would be fun. And talk about fear factor... The loud crisp blowback? My mouth is salivating again, brb... Lol

#26 Guest_Hikaru_*

Guest_Hikaru_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

As somebody else already mentioned, it doesn't matter what you use, but how you use it.  It will change your game.

#27 mcnabb100

mcnabb100

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostHikaru, on 20 September 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

As somebody else already mentioned, it doesn't matter what you use, but how you use it.  It will change your game.
Yep, I know there are already some guys that use WE's and KJW's against AEG's. I considered doing that, but after I got my kwa usp I decided to wait for KWA's offerings. Now I just need to decide, M4 or AK?

Decisions decisions.

#28 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

View PostHikaru, on 20 September 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

I believe that was me and someone else. And to answer mcnabb100's question, I'm getting the AK first, just to finally have something as close to the real deal AK as possible, then if I decide to go full force with the GBBR line, I will eventually drop my KM4 AEG (I hope she didn't hear that) and pick up a Magpul M4 edition.

#29 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

Dang it. Why is there a post announcing approval of the new KWA GBBs just hours after I drop $1000 in parts to build a custom Polar Star gun?

Sadly, I'll still buy the PTS LM4.

#30 WhiteWhale

WhiteWhale

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, real steel, photoshop, videos, gaming

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

View Postwurger, on 22 September 2011 - 02:39 PM, said:

Dang it. Why is there a post announcing approval of the new KWA GBBs just hours after I drop $1000 in parts to build a custom Polar Star gun?

you've got time. 2012 is the date given in the announcement.

#31 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

View Postwurger, on 22 September 2011 - 02:39 PM, said:

Don't be sad!  But really, $1000.00 to lug around an HPA tank?  That's why I got into airsoft and out of paintball in the first place.  Don't get me wrong it looks cool, but not my cup of tea.  Have fun with it though!

#32 mcnabb100

mcnabb100

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

View Postgcw360, on 22 September 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

Don't be sad!  But really, $1000.00 to lug around an HPA tank?  That's why I got into airsoft and out of paintball in the first place.  Don't get me wrong it looks cool, but not my cup of tea.  Have fun with it though!
Yeah, it's not even carrying the tank that bothered me, it was the fact that there was a line running from the tank to the gun that annoyed me the most.

#33 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

View Postmcnabb100, on 23 September 2011 - 03:13 AM, said:

Yeah, it's not even carrying the tank that bothered me, it was the fact that there was a line running from the tank to the gun that annoyed me the most.
Ahhhhh............Yes.  I remember those days and I will never go back!!! :mad:

#34 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

Well, I could have spend $1500 on a PTW and mags, and had the motor burn out from shooting it in semi...

I'm using a straight line, rather than a coiled line. It threads easily through the molle web on my vest, and I hardly know it is there. It's less annoying than a pistol lanyard.

I've unloaded most of my AEGs in the last couple of weeks. Still keeping my SR10 though.

Edited by wurger, 23 September 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#35 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I wish you all the luck in the world with it too.  It's a very cool looking setup and If I get my hands on one will be happy to give it a try.

#36 mcnabb100

mcnabb100

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

View Postgcw360, on 23 September 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

I wish you all the luck in the world with it too.  It's a very cool looking setup and If I get my hands on one will be happy to give it a try.
Yeah, the performance capabilities of those are pretty amazing, but now I've come to a point where I just want a realistic feeling set up. No High Caps, No Batteries, Plenty of recoil.

#37 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

View Postmcnabb100, on 23 September 2011 - 03:22 PM, said:

Yeah, the performance capabilities of those are pretty amazing, but now I've come to a point where I just want a realistic feeling set up. No High Caps, No Batteries, Plenty of recoil.
Now you're talking!! :) just pure classic loud kickass fun.

#38 proverbialguy739

proverbialguy739

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:airsoft (duh)

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

View PostTastyGohan, on 16 September 2011 - 01:01 AM, said:

Lads, it just struck me funny. Does anybody know the fps the LM4 will come out with?

I ask this because the ONLY indoor cqb airsofting facility in my area/state (yeah, STATE) has a 330 fps limit.

And I also did not mean having a real-cap would be bad, I only meant that pros will be using it!

How you perform also does not restrict itself to your implement. There is also your athletic abilities in areas such as your forearm, biceps, hamstrings, quads, glutes and your calves. How toned they are will affect your overall performance from a man able to go for only a minute to a man who will rule the room with a dominate position!

Your mental aspect is also under consideration. You have to believe that you can do it so you can perform well. If you think the moment you start that it will all be over, then it will be and everyone will laugh at you.

Now, can anyone tell me if there is a set fps or if we can change it with a valve like the PR-15? I would like to know so I be able to consider it when I go forth in to battle to spew my white bullets upon my fallen opponents! (of if I was a a**, black bbs! You know how hard it is to track those things in the air?)

Tasty gohan, you live in seattle? you go to tacoma tactical, dont you! its kinda sad there's only one cqb place in washington, though...

Edited by proverbialguy739, 24 September 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#39 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

Answering @TastyGohan's question, the "L"m4 will be over 500 fps. That is because THAT gbbr is designed for law enforcement and military personnel alike. The civilian versions of these GBBRs (Magpul M4 Edition, M4 PTR, AKG) if I were to take a guess will be shooting 380-400 fps, consistently. And now that KWA has introduced its FV (Force Velocity) upgrade to the NS2 system, these things aren't gonna drop one bit in fps or accuracy meaning these new upgrades are gonna be a game changer in the GBB market.

#40 TastyGohan

TastyGohan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

Yeah, Tacoma Tactical is pretty much the only cqb place... You can't beat that rush of having face to face confrontation every 20 seconds.

But me and few friends were thinking of going to the Seattle Airsofting Community group, their pretty close by but it's field play.
For that, I'd need to rebuild my SR-12 and thats on the back burner because college is starting tomorrow -_-'. But you also can't beat that sensation of stalking prey and setting up the perfect shot.

The fps won't drop a single bit? Well...crap.

Crap, as I was typing this, I let two huge fish get away from me in this game. Ugh.

Edited by TastyGohan, 27 September 2011 - 01:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users