KZ75 vs mark II 1911

7 replies to this topic

#1 Bongoman

Bongoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

I am in the process of buying my first KWA gbb and i am having a tough time deciding between the mark 2 1911 (the tan is my favorite) and the KZ75. I haven't had any previous contact with the KZ75 but since both of these pistols are going to be in COD black ops, i want to buy one of them. i live in colder climates, hence the need for an NS2 gbb. I need to know the different advantage of the two guns and their downsides. at this point I am leaning towards the KZ75 because of the higher mag cap, i like using my awsome trigger finger to make these gbbs look like they're full auto. Give me your opinions on the two guns and which site should I buy from? i'm thinking about Airsoft GI because i heard they had very reliable shipping. THANKS [/font][/size]

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

Handle both guns, one will be more comfortable than the other.  The more comfortable one is the one you should pick.

#3 Italian13

Italian13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Buy from your local retailer if possible! And ^^^ that.

#4 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

I have both a Mk IV and a KZ75. They have subtle differences, but shooting wise I can't really recommend one over another. Mag capacity is probably the most significant difference between the two.

#5 Coin3

Coin3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

It just depends on the mag capacity, and if you want to be unique, or just like everybody else. Everybody at a war I went to had no idea what a CZ75 even is.
And about the full auto type thing. I did that quite a few times with my KZ75, on propane, and I definitlely think it gave the gun a lot more wear than if I just shot it normally. It is quit fun though. It gets the full mag out easily going shooting as fast as I can. I won't be doing that anymore though, it has taken a lot of the paint on the inside of the slide off.

#6 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

View PostBongoman, on 01 November 2010 - 06:52 PM, said:

I am in the process of buying my first KWA gbb and i am having a tough time deciding between the mark 2 1911 (the tan is my favorite) and the KZ75. I haven't had any previous contact with the KZ75 but since both of these pistols are going to be in COD black ops, i want to buy one of them. i live in colder climates, hence the need for an NS2 gbb. I need to know the different advantage of the two guns and their downsides. at this point I am leaning towards the KZ75 because of the higher mag cap, i like using my awsome trigger finger to make these gbbs look like they're full auto. Give me your opinions on the two guns and which site should I buy from? i'm thinking about Airsoft GI because i heard they had very reliable shipping. THANKS [/font][/size]

KZ75 does have a thicker magazine, which could help out a lil' more with the cold weather. ASGI is a good place to order from.

Edited by greatwatermelon, 22 November 2010 - 10:25 AM.

#7 lalew

lalew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

View PostCoin3, on 03 November 2010 - 04:01 PM, said:

It just depends on the mag capacity, and if you want to be unique, or just like everybody else. Everybody at a war I went to had no idea what a CZ75 even is.
And about the full auto type thing. I did that quite a few times with my KZ75, on propane, and I definitlely think it gave the gun a lot more wear than if I just shot it normally. It is quit fun though. It gets the full mag out easily going shooting as fast as I can. I won't be doing that anymore though, it has taken a lot of the paint on the inside of the slide off.

gosh, cz75 is quite famous gun.  It was hard to find in the US before.  The people you play with probably never shot a real gun.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:55 PM

or play too many video games. The platform was one of the original Wonder Nine series of doublestack doubleaction 9mm automatic pistols.  

Along side many strange innovations, it became the platform for many famous guns.  Cowboy Bebop Notoriety, the Jericho.  One model (BREN TEN) which even helped popularize an entire caliber.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users