5 replies to this topic

#1 dino325

dino325

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Found this while scouring the internet tonight. Seems as if at least for the "other" version of this gun, the delta ring must be removed and two screws at 12oc and 6oc on at base of outer barrel must be removed then viola. If the site is against the forum rules then by all means please remove it.

Looks like ill be investing in a M16 multi tool!

http://mutationengin...bbr-hop-up.html

Now to find out if the Guarder steel hop up round is compatible..

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

Because the KWA LM4 USA version has a different hop up bucking design with 2 contact points, not like the ball bearing (1 contact point), I would have to say this How To is not applied to the LM4 we have in the states. Nice find though!

#3 dino325

dino325

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 25 May 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Because the KWA LM4 USA version has a different hop up bucking design with 2 contact points, not like the ball bearing (1 contact point), I would have to say this How To is not applied to the LM4 we have in the states. Nice find though!

Yeah I agree as far as the hop up's disassembly per se, but the inner barrel removal is something I was unsure of until I read this. Hopefully we can get some help from KWA here as far as parts go, otherwise i'm likely to just start trial and erroring, and that can become expensive hah..

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Postdino325, on 25 May 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

Yeah I agree as far as the hop up's disassembly per se, but the inner barrel removal is something I was unsure of until I read this. Hopefully we can get some help from KWA here as far as parts go, otherwise i'm likely to just start trial and erroring, and that can become expensive hah..
You don't have to start a trial and error run, that's why I'm here. I'm still trying to understand all the LM4's pieces... as soon as I get a good enough grasp of the system, you can expect a complete teardown guide coming soon.

#5 dino325

dino325

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Sweet, looking forward to it! ;-)

#6 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:4x4 trucks and jeeps
    Owner of HAILSTORM Airsoft
    The evolution of the BB.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

i would like to get the inner barrel out of this gun i am trying  to make a custome TBB. i cant get the outer barrel off. i have not had much time to mess with it i was hopeing some else has had the time. i will try tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users