the video needed more cowbell.

#22 Fluffy Boy 32

Fluffy Boy 32

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Thanks for the Title change guys. Probably for the best...

Either way, I'm as excited for the KRISS as anyone so I jumped on this when I saw it. Oh well...

#23 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

NO worries, I drooled like a puppy when I first saw it until I realized that it was a troll.

#24 Oceanpelt

Oceanpelt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:06 AM

But here's a problem:

The KRISS Super V (or Vector) SMG is a fully automatic submachine gun with a 5.5 inch barrel. It has 2 selector switches, one for safe/fire and one for semi/2 burst/full auto. The CRB/SO civilian version has only one selector switch, but it has a 16 inch barrel.

Here's the thing: In the beginning minute, the KRISS he was holding was obviously a CRB/SO. No selector switch in front, only one at the back above the pistol grip. And yet when he flips it over, there it is behind the ejection port. The real KRISS SMG has switches on both sides, while the CRB/SO has no switches at all. Weird. Maybe its a real prototype, or somehow Evike got their hands on a CRB/SO and stuck/CGed a selector switch onto it.

Which brings another question: Will KWA make a SMG, or a CRB/SO, or a combination of both?

Apart from that, vid was TOTAL bullsh!t. Almost all accessories are available for purchase together with the gun from KRISS. I see no KWA trades. Jiggling targets during "shooting", switching to 2 burst without engaging the switch, lowering and holding magazine in place, NS3 cr4p, iPad greenscreen, 3000 fps (deadly force), 1/2 second mag emptying time... Seriously, trolls?

#25 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

As soon as he popped a 30-bit cable connecting an iOS device to the gun out of the pistol grip, I said fake. Even when shooting, the gun sounded fake. If you notice, he inserts the mag, and it falls out a bit. I don't understand why Evike would try to get a real Kriss (just hear how it sounds with the bolt) and try to trick people into thinking it's a KWA. Bad move on Evike's part if you ask me.

#26 Grindstone

Grindstone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

Not like I needed ANOTHER reason to NOT shop at Evike...

#27 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

I really hope that the only info that was correct is that this will take glock mags!!!!! If not I will never buy from evike!!!!

#28 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

If the GBB replica of the KRISS holds true, the M series mags should work with the KRISS.

#29 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 12 November 2011 - 05:53 PM, said:

If the GBB replica of the KRISS holds true, the M series mags should work with the KRISS.
All signs point to yes on that one!

#30 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

great cz i think im going to buy a atp or a tm glock so i wont have to buy new mags!!

the mp7 will have to hold =[ kwa want to send me one so i can make a vid of how great it is! haha

#31 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

View PostGrindstone, on 12 November 2011 - 09:33 AM, said:

Not like I needed ANOTHER reason to NOT shop at Evike...
ROFL!!! SO TRUE! :jump:

#32 brickman93

brickman93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hey so i pulled out my real kriss which is exactally like the one in th evideo by the way. That is a real kriss v with an mp7 firing sound overlayed in edit. I already hated evike, and now im just baffled as to why they would do that. If i was kwa, i would stop shipping products to evike. But thats just me. I got excited too.

#33 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

View PostKWAnOOb, on 13 November 2011 - 06:26 AM, said:

great cz i think im going to buy a atp or a tm glock so i wont have to buy new mags!!

the mp7 will have to hold =[ kwa want to send me one so i can make a vid of how great it is! haha
Why a TM Glock?  The mags aren't compatible with KWA

#34 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

View Postgcw360, on 13 November 2011 - 09:46 AM, said:

Why a TM Glock?  The mags aren't compatible with KWA
Oh yeah that's right. But also wanted a tm glock cz I want a glock haha and this guy offered me a ok deal. But idk still thinking. ATP is still cheaper..

#35 river

river

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Hinderer knives, sleep, coffee, freedom

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:35 AM

I could give you a list of ex-girlfriends who would be suitable candidates BUT I would never trust the interface.  They were severly twisted mentally with a tendency to go into berzerker mode real easy.

#36 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:54 AM

View Postriver, on 14 November 2011 - 02:35 AM, said:

I could give you a list of ex-girlfriends who would be suitable candidates BUT I would never trust the interface.  They were severly twisted mentally with a tendency to go into berzerker mode real easy.
What???

#37 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:13 AM

View Postriver, on 14 November 2011 - 02:35 AM, said:

Sounds like a comment more suitable for a Jerry Springer show..............................LOL

#38 toast1012

toast1012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:"Littering and uh...littering and uh...littering and uh. Littering and smoking

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

WTF! i think i started wanking over it by the time i came on here and came to my senses. If Evike didn't have super boxes of awesomeness they would suck! And River what the F*** u smoking?

Edited by toast1012, 23 November 2011 - 11:57 PM.

#39 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

For those of you watching this from the start or who might have missed it, Evike did rename the video to indicate it was a Parody.

#40 toast1012

toast1012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:"Littering and uh...littering and uh...littering and uh. Littering and smoking

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

ok thats better then. but seriously evike, do u guys get paid to make fake vids?

Edited by toast1012, 24 November 2011 - 05:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users